Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

This article has so much "good" stuff in it that I don't think that certain people here can get through the first few paragraphs, but many others will get a real kick out of it and out of all the links that show up in it. It is a great history lesson that we all know so well.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » A Leftist Love Story: Teamstergate - A Prelude to the 2008 Presidential Election

I have to point out one of the best links in this article. Probably many here have seen it either on youtube or for real on TV. So much truth in it about the history of certain people that it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtT5Dozmo0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 08:29 PM
obo

916 posts, read 986,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This article has so much "good" stuff in it that I don't think that certain people here can get through the first few paragraphs, but many others will get a real kick out of it and out of all the links that show up in it. It is a great history lesson that we all know so well.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » A Leftist Love Story: Teamstergate - A Prelude to the 2008 Presidential Election

I have to point out one of the best links in this article. Probably many here have seen it either on youtube or for real on TV. So much truth in it about the history of certain people that it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtT5Dozmo0
Video doesn't work

Old 10-02-2009, 08:34 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
The same thing happened with a video I posted. Censorship is running rampant.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Default A Leftist Love Story: Teamstergate

Let me suggest this little look back into history that shows just too much about our President and the people he has associated with for so long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtT5Dozmo0

Old 10-02-2009, 09:26 PM

I don't know how this thing got on here but there is another thread by the same name etc. just above this one and the video works fine there. I will get this one deleted soon.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
The same thing happened with a video I posted. Censorship is running rampant.
I don't know how I got this thing on here but there is one just like it above it and the video works on that one. This one will be deleted soon.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:31 PM

Folks, the youtube link on this thread works fine. It didn't get embedded for some reason.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:21 PM

247 posts, read 380,033 times
Funny, I just read this very article and saw the trackback at the bottom from city-data.

Yeah, it's a great article and highlights the problems with ACORN in a very revealing manner. I'm sure once the investigation gets underway they'll uncover the truth about Obama's connections to ACORN. If he's broken any laws, hopefully he would be charged. No one is above the law, not even the President.

Ms. MonCrief did a very nice editorial job on this. Pity we don't have any REAL investigative journalists left in the MSM anymore. All there is in the MSM are talking heads and gossip columnists.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:12 PM

247 posts, read 380,033 times
Wow. Here's an article that ties in with the article above, rather nicely:
Unearthed! Obama's twisted ACORN roots

I found this portion of the article very interesting:
Quote:
In 2008, Anita MonCrief, a woman who worked in the Strategic Writing and Research Department of ACORN Political Operations and its affiliate Project Vote from 2005 through January 2008, said ACORN acted as an unofficial arm of the Democratic Party during the election and used cash operations to keep some financial transactions under wraps.
Anita MonCrief is the author of the A Leftist Love Story: Teamstergate article. So, it would seem she knows the intimate details and has gone public with the dirt. Sold out by one of their own. You have to LOVE the *irony*

Oh, and before anyone decides to whip out that fashionable race-card citing that Ms. MonCrief is writing this about Obama/ACORN because she's a racist ... she too is black.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:24 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Keep it up wingnuts! Keep bashing ACORN. Keep bashing unions. Keep bashing immigrants. Keep bashing community organizers. Keep bashing the poor and working class.

You all will reap exactly what you deserve. And I will applaud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies