Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 08:13 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times

Advertisements

Michelle Obamma said, "..for the first time I am REALLY proud of my country.."

The famous edited version from you tube shows her saying,"..for the first time I am proud of my country.."

The key word is really, and I made that abundantly clear in my previous post.

As usual you went off half cocked and totally wrong; as to what I was saying!!

I cautioned the poster not to present the doctored version of her statement that is floating around You Tube.

As to her statement, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, MANY Americans were REALLY proud of their country that day.

They chose to look past race, color, and the implied threat of a "Husein Obama" bogeyman the Republican Party had introduced into the Presidential Campaign!

Last edited by reconmark; 10-04-2009 at 08:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 08:19 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,126 times
Exclamation Recon...Don't Hold Your Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Fine if you are hung up on semantics.
YOU are the one that is unclear as to your meaning.
YOU are the one telling people,"but what is in Michelle Obama's heart is plain by her rhetoric.."

So why don't YOU be clear and speak plain and precise English!

What message is so plain in her rhetoric that you wish to point out?
The gentleman who started this thread (Migee) made several good and valid points, yet the storm started when someone spun his use of the term 'teabaggers' into a definition for a supposed gay sex act...

Once again, it's apparent that all they know how to do is stomp around red-faced, calling names, and (I say this again) offering absolutely no viable alternative solutions to what they're so damned angry about, except to childishly Photoshop Hitler-staches onto the President's picture, and type his middle and last names in lowercase as some silly gesture of disrespect, all while flinging about terms like 'Marxist', 'fascist', 'donkeyhead' (LOL--that was a fake, but you get my drift)...

Well, if they want to continue to listen to their favorite radio station, WLAB (aka Whine Like A B***h), and give donations to their favorite political action group C.L.A.N.G (aka Cry Like A Negative Goober), I say let them...there are more of us out here, conservative and liberal alike, who are REALLY getting sick and tired of their endless pissing and moaning, and digging for every last item they can possibly spin into another negative anti-Obama s**t-storm

Old 10-04-2009, 08:28 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
[quote=dcsldcd;11045975]
Quote:
[

Does any sane person irregardless of party politics need any more proof of the pathological mind sickness from our president.

In order to destroy America:
HE Lies.
HE Destorts the truth.
HE Misrepresents the truth.
HE Makes asinine leaps of fact and logic.
HE Compares himself to political and idealogic historical figures he has nothing to do with.
HE Undermines the constitution.
HE and his minions Tar and Feathers all sane conservatives or Republications that speak out against his criminal administration and who expose the truth about him and his nafarious Czars.

The real desruction of this country is liberalismquote]
Actually your posts are the best argument that sanity, facts, and reason are not part of your arguments against Obama!

You continually make the argument that you are against his politics and not him, yet your abundant attacks of a personal nature reveals your true nature and your motivations!

Old 10-04-2009, 09:06 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
[quote=reconmark;11047327]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

Actually your posts are the best argument that sanity, facts, and reason are not part of your arguments against Obama!

You continually make the argument that you are against his politics and not him, yet your abundant attacks of a personal nature reveals your true nature and your motivations!

What? Where have I said I was just against his policies? I am against hussein obama the man too. I believe him to be an America hater, a con man and I hate all his associations throughout his life. I hate the nafarious peple he his put in his administration. I DO NOT trust him period! I do not find one reason to respect this man.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:06 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,618 times
[quote=dcsldcd;11047836]
Quote:

What? Where have I said I was just against his policies? I am against hussein obama the man too. I believe him to be an America hater, a con man and I hate all his associations throughout his life. I hate the nafarious peple he his put in his administration. I DO NOT trust him period! I do not find one reason to respect this man.
Why are you against him as a man?

What does it mean to be an America hater?

Why do you harbor so much hate? You write it often.

What policies has he created to not trust him?

Why are you so angry?

When did you figure out you didn't have an ounce of respect for him?

What is America?

Who is America?

Are you mad the president is not white?

What has he done to make your life so horrible?

Do you need a hug?

Is anger and hate a christian principle?

Is your christian jesus proud of the hate you harbour?

Does hate and anger strengthen or weaken the human heart?

Who else do you hate?

Do you wake up mad?

Are you a nationalist?

Please answer so we can help you with your hatred.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:10 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post

Did you really just try and pass Urban Dictionary as a credible source?? Even so, isn't it maybe possible that so many liberals have acted like childish fools and used this term so much that is had made its way into the UD?

Old 10-04-2009, 11:19 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
That was me the other day. I came across a couple of guys in a public parking lot, with a table set up, presenting themselves as Teabaggers.

I didn't ask for their credentials, nor even read their literature. What got me going was a picture of Obama with the Hitler mustache.

I've been a conservative all my life - And this type of nonsense is just childish.

If you agree with Obama or not, he's our president. And, defacing his picture is the same as drawing a swatstika on the American Flag.

And for the argument that the whacked, far-left liberals did the same for Bush, or whatever - So what?

We are not about revenge - Revenge is something done by a vengeful little brat... And, I doubt if Obama defaced anyones image.

To me, this nonsense destroys any credibility of this Teaparty - no matter how few of them take part in it.

As is calling those you disagree with sexually degrading names. What a BS thread.

FYI, if you see someone who is a "conservative" holding up a sign comparing Obama to Hitler, that person is most likely a leftist liberal lunatic trying to make conservatives look bad. It has happened over and over again.

Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
As is calling those you disagree with sexually degrading names. What a BS thread.

FYI, if you see someone who is a "conservative" holding up a sign comparing Obama to Hitler, that person is most likely a leftist liberal lunatic trying to make conservatives look bad. It has happened over and over again.
Sometimes I wonder how much of these attacks on Obama are actually conservatives and how much are liberals posing as conservatives to reinforce a stereotype.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:05 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I am NOT a left-winger on here and any CD poster could testify to that fact. What might I ask is your definition of a conservative?
I testify to this fact!

Chatteress, thank you for your post before. I do think it is horrible when people call Obama "hussein Obama".

Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Question for everyone:

Is "Hussein" part of the Presidents full legal Name?

His his full legal name "Barrack Hussein Obama"?

Did he take the oath of office using that full legal name?

If the answer to the questions above are in the affirmative, they, as annoying as it may be to some, the use of the name "Hussein" Obama is, in fact, proper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies