Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 11:29 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times

Advertisements

[quote=mossomo;11079614If Israelis strike, they have to fly over a few thousand miles of land which if their planes are spotted their success decreases. New moons make sense.[/QUOTE]

Land which will doubtfully allow them overflight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
The bigger question is whether we will allow them to fly over IRAQ. If they violate a sovereign's air space, they should not be surprised if we shoot them down.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:56 AM

946 posts, read 2,604,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
The bigger question is whether we will allow them to fly over IRAQ. If they violate a sovereign's air space, they should not be surprised if we shoot them down.
And we'd be shooting down planes that we sold them, which perfectly illustrates our idiotic, fanciful-removed-from-reality foreign policy, where we sell weapons to whacko countries and then act surprised when they use them in ways that endanger American interests.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:23 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I don't think our President has any love for Israel. I think that if war does come Israel will have to go it alone, especially if the USA want China and Russia to stay out of it.
Rahm might change Obama's mind

RAHM EMANUEL 157

Old 10-07-2009, 09:51 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Rahm might change Obama's mind

RAHM EMANUEL 157
Another one of your neo-Nazi sites.

"The American Free Press (AFP) is a publication launched by Willis Carto, who previously published Spotlight magazine through his now-defunct Liberty Lobby, an organization worked with racist anti-segregationists and neo-Nazi holocaust deniers.......
Carto continues to publish deceptive materials in which history is treated as a huge Jewish conspiracy."
American Free Press - SourceWatch

What's the matter, tired of your "Jew Watch" site?

Old 10-07-2009, 09:55 AM

873 posts, read 1,804,318 times
As usual, you want to "slay the messenger"! What difference does it make about any particular web site IF the statements are TRUE? Just once, why don't you post evidence to the contrary instead of launching into one of your tirades? The post isn't about Carto! Speak to the evidence (for once)! Post evidence that shows that Rahm ISN'T what the site suggests! I contend that Rahm is in fact a Zionist, that his father was and that he doesn't have American interest at the forefront of his thinking when it comes to Israel. Show facts that would lead one to think otherwise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Another one of your neo-Nazi sites.

"The American Free Press (AFP) is a publication launched by Willis Carto, who previously published Spotlight magazine through his now-defunct Liberty Lobby, an organization worked with racist anti-segregationists and neo-Nazi holocaust deniers.......
Carto continues to publish deceptive materials in which history is treated as a huge Jewish conspiracy."
American Free Press - SourceWatch

What's the matter, tired of your "Jew Watch" site?

Last edited by bugguy; 10-07-2009 at 11:11 AM..

Old 10-07-2009, 04:34 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
I contend that Rahm is in fact a Zionist, that his father was and that he doesn't have American interest at the forefront of his thinking when it comes to Israel. Show facts that would lead one to think otherwise!
You certainly didn't "prove" anything. In fact, you came right out and said "I contend." Your opinion. Not any more or less valid than anyone else's.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:47 PM

I never had a clue about this Rahm guy until a Jewish friend of mine said he was " no good." I have heard Christians say that Bush was no good. I was surprised to find that Zionism isn't very old. My history teacher never brought it up. We were too busy hearing about how wonderful Custer was.

http://jta.org/news/article/2008/11/...-committed-jew

Last edited by Peggy Anne; 10-07-2009 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: added link

Old 10-07-2009, 08:21 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I never had a clue about this Rahm guy until a Jewish friend of mine said he was " no good." I have heard Christians say that Bush was no good. I was surprised to find that Zionism isn't very old. My history teacher never brought it up. We were too busy hearing about how wonderful Custer was.

Rahm Emanuel: attack dog, policy wonk, committed Jew | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
Interesting that they are not complaining about this cite.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Interesting that they are not complaining about this cite.
You are right. Where are the howls of protest ? It comes straight from the home turf. I have run across some dubious sites, and made the mistake of posting one without seriously checking it. I asked the moderator to take it down. I made a mistake. Guess my feet will be held to the fire for awhile by certain people who got their panties in a bunch, but I stand by my opinion of this Rahm person, and I enjoy the little guys in the black hats who are Jews, and anti Zionist. Even Ahmadinejad likes them. They visited him in Iran, or somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies