Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 08:05 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times

Advertisements

"America pays only lip service to Democracy, the Federal Government of the USA looks at its citizens, as slaves and fruits to squeeze for juice. Americans by birth have never been known to be cowards; I sit in disbelief that Americans take so much abuse at the hands of their rogue out of control and broke Government. If they do not gain hold of their Government, and Iran is attacked, it will be their own fault at the fate they have chosen. Russia does not want war, we have only wanted peace, but the war mongering Government of America only seeks domination and war. Russia as part of the SCO has sworn our Soldiers, our military might to bind with our Allies to protect our interests. This is going to be the only warning , gain hold of your Government America, and British or it will be done for you." ~ Vladimir Putin ~

Ouch, getting schooled by a former KGB agent on freedom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 08:50 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
I see a lot of sqwozen people who have clearly run out of juice !

Old 10-17-2009, 09:08 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
"America pays only lip service to Democracy, the Federal Government of the USA looks at its citizens, as slaves and fruits to squeeze for juice. Americans by birth have never been known to be cowards; I sit in disbelief that Americans take so much abuse at the hands of their rogue out of control and broke Government. If they do not gain hold of their Government, and Iran is attacked, it will be their own fault at the fate they have chosen. Russia does not want war, we have only wanted peace, but the war mongering Government of America only seeks domination and war. Russia as part of the SCO has sworn our Soldiers, our military might to bind with our Allies to protect our interests. This is going to be the only warning , gain hold of your Government America, and British or it will be done for you." ~ Vladimir Putin ~

Ouch, getting schooled by a former KGB agent on freedom.
Where did you get the quote? I would like to do some research. The last sentence is very suspect.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:13 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
I think I might have the squeeji jeemies.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:23 AM

93 posts, read 172,431 times
All i know is we let in scores of wealthy Russians no questions asked. Thugs who should spend the rest of their years in some siberian gulag. Id probably be a little peed off too if Russia offered sanctuary to dozens of our criminal gangs.

I think Putin is being naive if he thinks the global fascist oligarchy can be identified by national borders though(or race, or religion for that matter) Once their done fleecing America, theyll move onto China, Russia, whoever. Even Putin cant resist this.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:35 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,796 times
Try trading in Russia.

I did.
Not a pleasant experience.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:03 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
The USA has said plenty of bad stuff about Russia over the years. Remember how the Georgia fiasco died down when the truth came out ? Rice and Bush shut their flabbering pie holes mighty fast.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
Try trading in Russia.

I did.
Not a pleasant experience.
I heard they're terrible to do business with? Tough, tough, tough! Is that right?

Old 10-17-2009, 12:19 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
The USA has said plenty of bad stuff about Russia over the years. Remember how the Georgia fiasco died down when the truth came out ? Rice and Bush shut their flabbering pie holes mighty fast.
love your name calling? What is it about libs, where they think they have to throw constant insults to get their point across?

Nita

Old 10-17-2009, 12:20 PM

I still need to see a link for this incoherent quote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies