Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 10:04 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,019,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
The poster directly ahead of my post whined about Al Franken and a few others in their little rant. Al Franken is badass.
Fair enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 10:23 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Most of our political leaders are owned by corporations, Pelosi most of all. The politicians will do their bidding, they don't care about the people of America at all.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:27 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,904,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Most of our political leaders are owned by corporations, Pelosi most of all. The politicians will do their bidding, they don't care about the people of America at all.
I would like to see some evidence.

From what I've gathered on this forum so far, the right doesn't like Pelosi's looks, and that she's a democrat.

So if you have any anti-Pelosi substance, please link it.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:42 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
You can challenge all the live long day. Idiotic birther suits have come one after the other also. Neither one is going to get anywhere. While you profess not to recognize the fact, the principles upon which the actions you protest are founded are long- and well-established.
Only in your mind would the birther cause tie in with this topic. Typical mis-direction by you and yours.

As to your "fact" and "principles", they exist only in the minds of those who narrow mindedly agree with you. Even you should realize that everytime a legal decision is made, the law changes to a degree. You, of course, only want the changes you approve of. Bigotry, pure and simple.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:49 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,907 times
comp,

Voting for HR 1913, Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)::, is one simple example of what an evil tyrant this person is. There is already a thread talking about it in this forum. But you asked for some "substance" to why people "hate" her

Making thoughts and beliefs illegal is simply evil in my opinion. This is just a good example of the kind of totalitarian and delusional legislation that she is always supporting.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
comp,

Voting for HR 1913, Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)::, is one simple example of what an evil tyrant this person is. There is already a thread talking about it in this forum. But you asked for some "substance" to why people "hate" her

Making thoughts and beliefs illegal is simply evil in my opinion. This is just a good example of the kind of totalitarian and delusional legislation that she is always supporting.
The usual democrat hate by conservatives?
Is that all?

You disagree with extending hate crimes to gays.
I get that.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,907 times
Quote:
The usual democrat hate by conservatives?
Is that all?

You disagree with extending hate crimes to gays.
I get that.
I am not a conservative. I am a "classical" liberal, a libertarian, a believer in freedom. I disagree with the entire concept of using government force to manipulate others to comply with our personal views involuntarily.

I am against both "liberalism" and "conservativism" in America today. I stand only for personal freedom and peaceful cooperation. I am sure however that that position makes me "ignorant" in a tyrant's mind.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
I am not a conservative. I am a "classical" liberal, a libertarian, a believer in freedom. I disagree with the entire concept of using government force to manipulate others to comply with our personal views involuntarily.

I am against both "liberalism" and "conservativism" in America today. I stand only for personal freedom and peaceful cooperation. I am sure however that that position makes me "ignorant" in a tyrant's mind.
Great.

Anything else that you don't like about Pelosi beyond that she's a democrat and cares about a larger group of people?

Old 10-24-2009, 11:27 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,940,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doktorbob View Post
Pelosi is a loser just like 98% of all the other politicians. She could care less about what happens to this country. She, like all the other goverment crooks have been stealing from this country for years and is waiting to go into hiding with her loot. I have a list of people I really hate in the Government and I will share a few with you all ....

1. B. H. Obama .... biggest jerk off in the world today. I wouldn't trust
him with a penny. The man has a criminal mind and needs to be
stopped before he goes too far!

2. Pelosi .... she is just a nut who needs to be uthenized or something.

3. Barney Frank .... This swine should be put down with Nancy. take
two dirty birds with one stone!

4. John Kerry .... Busy chasing around old ladies for their wealth. He is
as useless as **** on a bull. I know someone who served in Viet
Nam with Kerry and he told me the story of Kerry shooting himself
to go home early and get a Purple heart. He is a waste of tax
payer dollars.

I could go on and on, they are all crooks.
I don't like any of these people either, as far as their political outlook and records. Calling for someone to be euthenised, however, is going to far. I suggest a retraction, and a return to more civil debate.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Great.

Anything else that you don't like about Pelosi beyond that she's a democrat and cares about a larger group of people?
She cares only enough to make sure she gets re-elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies