Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:01 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Why no coed shower day?

Why do high schools all over America continue to enforce gay showering?

Same sex, that is!
Interesting perspective. It is funny how we make all kinds of rules about what is acceptable behavior but then those rules sometimes seem contradictory in certain ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 03:01 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,583 times
Quote:
Indoctrination
This is the new republican buzz word for virtually anything liberal. It can be used in almost any scenario. If President Obama gives a speech to classrooms across the nation, that's indoctrination to left wing (liberal) policy and beliefs. After 9 months in office, President Obama is now many things to the right wing nuts, most of which do not include the office of President.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:04 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Cross Dressing has been going on for a really long time.

Just look who the first cross dressers were
Some people are afraid that cross-dressing will lead to this version, however:

YouTube - Gay Adam & Eve Commercial

Old 10-28-2009, 03:04 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Just curious why you wouldn't let your kids wear PJ's to school on Pajama Day?

Old 10-28-2009, 03:14 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
This is the new republican buzz word for virtually anything liberal. It can be used in almost any scenario. If President Obama gives a speech to classrooms across the nation, that's indoctrination to left wing (liberal) policy and beliefs. After 9 months in office, President Obama is now many things to the right wing nuts, most of which do not include the office of President.
He's a crossdressing commie

Back on topic, I would like to put the crossdressing subject on perspective. When you think of how in centuries past (and some time in the future, in all likelihood), when Illustration came by (they were more "current-day-masculine" during the Dark Ages), men had a much more heightened fashion sense and dressed in a way that would be today labeled as "feminine", I think we could all agree that "normalcy" is an elusive, plural and ever-changing concept and that individual variables of what is acceptable or not should always be taken into account if we're living in a democracy that cares care of individual needs and preferences.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:17 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
My daughter should for absolutely no reason on earth feel compelled to discuss her sex life with me.
So, you don't feel an need to make sure she is protected from STDs, unwanted pregnancy or the like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Why should I need to know she's gay?

Why should you need to know what kind of birthday cake she likes best?

Maybe, because she's your kid?

Old 10-28-2009, 03:42 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Shakespeare was totally promoting a lib gay agenda.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:46 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So, you don't feel an need to make sure she is protected from STDs, unwanted pregnancy or the like?

Why should you need to know what kind of birthday cake she likes best?

Maybe, because she's your kid?
It is obvious that 99% of the posts on this thread make no derogatory or negative remarks about high school pep week cross-dressing day. Why? Because we've all done it, this is not even anything worthy to get worked up over. As noted, these days have been going on for years albeit w/different names. Who here hasn't seen a pic of a guy dressed up as a girl w/lipstick & everything wearing a goofy grin?

Old 10-28-2009, 03:56 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Just curious why you wouldn't let your kids wear PJ's to school on Pajama Day?
Well...you wear pajamas to bed, and sex happens in bed and babies come from sex so if you let your kids wear pjs to school, everyone will be pregnant!!!! OH THE HORROR!!!!

Old 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
I keep wondering what the OP thinks about men wearing kilts? Does he/she really think that kilt wearing men are less masculine? And does he/she really think that "clothes make the man" is factual in that the clothes a person wears one day a year will actually change their sexual identity? Wow. I'm an older grandma and great grandma who wears jeans on a daily basis since I have retired. Little did I know that I was in danger of gender nullification.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies