Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 09:10 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,119,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
What do you and others think of when it comes to mental images of me? (Any mullets?!)

Morbid curiousity is killin' me!
Okay, this is probably as far off base as are my other "mental pictures" but I have you pictured sort of like Alan Alda looked back when he was on MASH. Now you can go ahead and laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,037,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
woa..hey...why her? It's my thread....lol I need a kiss too ya know.... ~
(Lady Chatteress gives Obo a nice peck on the cheek)

Old 10-31-2009, 09:24 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,597,071 times
Good thread! I do wonder what people look like and also wonder if we posted pictures if I would know anyone.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:42 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,886,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Good thread! I do wonder what people look like and also wonder if we posted pictures if I would know anyone.
LOL! That's what I'm afraid of, especially on the city forums.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:15 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
LOL. I am an old lady now and when I am meeting new people I always feel the urge to bring along a picture of me when I was young.....just so I can prove that I didn't ALWAYS look like this.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM

4,494 posts, read 7,486,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Okay, this is probably as far off base as are my other "mental pictures" but I have you pictured sort of like Alan Alda looked back when he was on MASH. Now you can go ahead and laugh.
Nah, more like, in cartoon fashion, Jiminy the Cricket or Kermit the Frog with ambiguous overtones to a particular race.....

Thanks for the laugh, though!

Quote:
LOL. I am an old lady now and when I am meeting new people I always feel the urge to bring along a picture of me when I was young.....just so I can prove that I didn't ALWAYS look like this.
I've always pictured you in my mind, at least, as a good natured biker type with a dusty and crusty beard with a ballcap that seemed to be perpetually glued to one's head...

I thought you were male to say the least......

Old 10-31-2009, 01:00 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,037,511 times
Quote:
You had mentioned being an "old lady" in a prior thread. My initial thought before you mentioned that was that you were in your 30's and someone who is a bit on the fiesty side but good natured. I still think of you as this fiesty, good natured lady but I had to adjust the age a bit.

Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
You had mentioned being an "old lady" in a prior thread. My initial thought before you mentioned that was that you were in your 30's and someone who is a bit on the fiesty side but good natured. I still think of you as this fiesty, good natured lady but I had to adjust the age a bit.

You have the fiesty but good natured part right. As for the rest, my body surprised the heck out of me by just going ahead and getting old....just like everyone elses did. But my heart and spirit never got the message.

Old 10-31-2009, 01:06 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Nah, more like, in cartoon fashion, Jiminy the Cricket or Kermit the Frog with ambiguous overtones to a particular race.....

Thanks for the laugh, though!

I've always pictured you in my mind, at least, as a good natured biker type with a dusty and crusty beard with a ballcap that seemed to be perpetually glued to one's head...

I thought you were male to say the least......
Now this really has me scratching my head and wondering what I have said to give you this picture of me. Hmmmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies