Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2009, 04:49 PM

5,477 posts, read 12,248,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
I do see it.
Its pretty much:
Arab/muslim are all bad, they are all terrorists and this incident shows it, and all Americans are nice people that would never harm anybody.
I can only hope that the 99% muslims that are peaceful, will not be attacked by some crazy rednecks today.

Someone here said "I dont trust anyone with an arabic name". That really reminds me of Nazi Germany, where Nazis didn't trust people with jewish names.
Here is where your logic fails:

Nazis hated the Jews for no reason other than that they were Jews.

People are suspicious of Muslims because most incidents of terrorism ARE backed and carried out by them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 04:51 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Right now the bozo who committed this crime is waking up in hell wondering where his 101 virgins are.
I could not rep you for that. I gotta spread it.

I watched it. Did not find anything offensive or bad to say he is a "disgusting" president. Seems like a typical conference.

Even if Bush or McCain did this-no biggie.

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Really The liberal voice...I hope you mean that...unlike our disgusting Commander in Chief...no matter what you think of Bush...I don't think Bush would have disrespected our military men like Obama did tonite!!!

hussein obama was just sending a message to his bros. He also sends a message when he has pictures taken showing the soles of his shoes. Muslims know what that means.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 11-05-2009 at 05:38 PM..

3,424 posts, read 5,977,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
How horrified would people have been if the Principal of Columbine started the post shooting press conference with "How 'bout that football team, and little Billy, congrats on the National Merit Award, now, on to the tragic shootings..."

I literally thought his comments on the massacre almost came across as an after thought...I didnt expect President Obama to crawl up to the podium crying and stand up there weeping before talking about it...but geez..to open up with "...and Shout out to so and so."? ...like really?

Old 11-05-2009, 04:53 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
I do see it.
Its pretty much:
Arab/muslim are all bad, they are all terrorists and this incident shows it, and all Americans are nice people that would never harm anybody.
I can only hope that the 99% muslims that are peaceful, will not be attacked by some crazy rednecks today.

Someone here said "I dont trust anyone with an arabic name". That really reminds me of Nazi Germany, where Nazis didn't trust people with jewish names.
Your location says Europe. If you're not in the United States to understand what's going on in the USA now there's no way you can even comment on this subject.

There are people who are here to kill us.

That's a fact. And we don't know where they are but we have an idea of the description of who they are.

Nobody gets respect from me immediately just because they breathe oxygen.

Everybody in the world is not deserving of respect.

My respect has to be earned.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:54 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times
Reading this thread is insane. The loony liberals have completely lost their minds. They are actually more concerned and worried about other muslims being blamed for yet another terrorist attack than they are outraged over the FACT that muslim extremists have literally declared war on non-Muslims and that many innocent people are being killed because of this extremist group.

Why don't these libfreaks ever complain about Islamic racism against non-muslims as much as they love to whine about white racism? Do they realize that teaching kids to hate Americans and other infidels, and teaching them to KILL Americans is actually being taught in Islamic schools right now, both in the Middle East AND in the US?

Why aren't the liberals outraged over that?

Instead, they weep for all the poor little muslim terrorists who will now be wrongly profiled by the big bad American infidels. Give me a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
The people who are trying to kill us with terrorist attacks, bombs and biological weapons are not from Canada, Chile, China, Poland, Ireland, Tanzania, Congo, New Zealand or the island of Jamaica.

They are from the Arab Mideast or muslim converts. They are not Israeli, Amish or Catholic.

They are men, and usually not women.

They are young men of fighting age. That is, they are not usually old men, and they are not children.

Their names are islamified.

So: We know the profile of the bad guy who wants to destroy our lifestyle and culture.
A little history test
These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember any of them?
Creatively Armed: Absolutely No Profiling! (http://createarms.blogspot.com/2009/09/absolutely-no-profiling.html - broken link)

Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM

7,104 posts, read 11,605,367 times
[MOD CUT]

There are people who are here to kill us - and sometimes they are just psycho murderers who snap and happen to be Muslim, but could just as easily be southern baptists. We really don't know either way, so it's pathetic of so many of you to assume. Go out and meet some muslims, educate yourselves.

And, the poster from Europe is just as entitled to give an opinion as you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Your location says Europe. If you're not in the United States to understand what's going on in the USA now there's no way you can even comment on this subject.

There are people who are here to kill us.

That's a fact. And we don't know where they are but we have an idea of what description of who they are.

Nobody gets respect from me immediately just because they breathe oxygen.

Everybody in the world is not deserving of respect.

My respect has to be earned.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-05-2009 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: attack the idea, not the poster

Old 11-05-2009, 04:56 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Yes, he is...whats your point? lol...They may call him an infidel or whatever, but yeah thats treason. The definition doesnt change just because the person does.
I couldn't care less is someone is treasonous to an unjust cause.

This World needs less loyalty, less religion, and more free independent thinkers.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Tha Nazis didn't distrust Jews they hated them and saw them as less than human. Muslims and Muslim converts should not be trusted. If they truely believe in Islam it is their duty to kill us. You can play patty-cake with them but I will steer clear.
I have muslim friends, and no, they don't try to kill me.
Honestly, I am more scared of american right-wingers than I am of muslims.
Just look at the mess in Iraq. Why did you invade Iraq? Can you tell me again? Was your national security threatened?
Trust me, where I live, people view Americans as terrorists as well. Its just a different point of view. I condemn what happened today, but its just too obvious how people use this incident to spread their hate again.

Btw, How many muslims do you personally know?

Old 11-05-2009, 04:59 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I could care less is someone is treasonous to an unjust cause.

This World needs less loyalty and more free independent thinkers.

I didnt say anyone had to care...Im just saying it is treason...

The people in Afghanistan and Iraq who agreed with this loser gunman, probably could careless that he was treasonous towards an "unjust cause"...(U.S. foreign policy)

treason isnt subjective..how people feel about it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies