Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,497,727 times

Advertisements

... Immigration. He stated (accurately) that 9/11 or the Ft Hood Massacre would not have occurred had Muslims not been allowed to immigrate here.

Clarence Page and Ellenor Clift actually said that Muslims are NOT more dangerous than Irish immigrants since there was a 'Protestant/ Catholic conflict in Ireland.

I think political correctness will be the fall of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 12:10 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,302,818 times
I'm more concerned with racism and fear-mongering.
Oh yeah, and there's a small matter of wars based on lies.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:21 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,204,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
... Immigration. He stated (accurately) that 9/11 or the Ft Hood Massacre would not have occurred had Muslims not been allowed to immigrate here.

Clarence Page and Ellenor Clift actually said that Muslims are NOT more dangerous than Irish immigrants since there was a 'Protestant/ Catholic conflict in Ireland.

I agree about PCism killing America.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,096,110 times
I agree muslims should not be allowed to immigrate here. They are for the most part a very dangerous group of people and are responsible for most terrorist attacks around the world.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:26 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,014,414 times
Quote:

Pat Buchanan was actually right on this one (GASP). Muslims do not readily assimilate into American customs or society and INSIST on clinging to the rigid rules of their native countries. Just witness the wearing of hijabs and burkas when they are supposedly trying to be good American citizens. They are ruining europe and are set to ruin this country too. I personally despise them b/c they are VERY anti-gay.

Last edited by wehotex; 11-07-2009 at 12:47 PM..

Old 11-07-2009, 12:29 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,415,717 times
I have no problems with muslims immigrating just as long as they assimilate. News reports, though, tend to indicate that they prefer to stir up trouble.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,204,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Pat Buchanan was actually right on this one (GASP). Muslims do not readily assimilate into American customs or society and INSIST on clinging to the rigid rules of their native countries. Just witness the wearing of hijabs and burkas when they are supposedly trying to be good American citizens. They are ruining europe and are set to ruin this country too.
I agree.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,080,649 times
Quote:

Poor Pat.

The 9/11 hijackers weren't immigrants, they entered the country using student visas.

Nidal Malik Hasan is a natural born citizen.

José Padilla aka, Abdullah al-Muhajir was born in Brooklyn.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,715,644 times
Quote:

Maybe during the Mexican War when some Irish went over to the other side, or during the 1960,s when Kennedy was President and my neighborhood VFW was closed for sending guns to the IRA. But not now

Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,889,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Poor Pat.

The 9/11 hijackers weren't immigrants, they entered the country using student visas.

Nidal Malik Hasan is a natural born citizen.

José Padilla aka, Abdullah al-Muhajir was born in Brooklyn.

If Hassan's parents had not been allowed to immigrate here, he would not have been a natural born citizen.

Muslims should not be allowed entrance to our country on student visas either. In particular, they should not be allowed to come here to take flying lessons.

As for poor pathetic Useful Idiot, Jose Padilla -- Islam should not be allowed in the prisons or in our poorest, most desperate communities where recruits are stupid and vulnerable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies