Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 11:45 AM

105 posts, read 147,897 times

Advertisements

The white chick should be fired for assulting the prof's hand with her face...! No excuse for her actions..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 12:12 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Should he address this incident? No he should resign as a prof. He has no business in any educational enviorment spreading his hate whitie propaganda. He should also be sued and go to jail like any common criminal.

What a lowlife pig to sucker punch a woman. He's no man.
I agree that he should not have struck this woman, however in order to maintain some sort of intellectual honesty, where did you gather the information that this man is ".. spreading his hate whitie propaganda.."

He's wrong to hit and your'e wrong for lying.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:35 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,937,433 times
If anyone should be ashamed it's the men who stood by and watched while he assaulted this woman. Most people I know (myself included) would have curb stomped this guy. Guess I'm glad no one stepped in because no doubt Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Pelosi,e ct... would have been calling for the head of anyone who defended themselves here.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:35 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,247,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I agree that he should not have struck this woman, however in order to maintain some sort of intellectual honesty, where did you gather the information that this man is ".. spreading his hate whitie propaganda.."

He's wrong to hit and your'e wrong for lying.
"The professor, who is black, had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is white, and another male regular, who is also white, Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said."

Maybe there...What do you think?

Old 11-10-2009, 12:40 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So this prof is a jerk and will probably lose his job.
I like how you've connected this personally with Obama.
Obama should address this national emergency at once, any silence will be defined as "uncaring" and "heartless." However, if he shows up applies common decency then we will label him an "Apologist."

I bet Reagan would have already gone over there on his horse and knocked that limp wristed liberal professor out.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,888,203 times
I'm waiting for Obama to step up to the microphone and say, "Clearly, the white woman acted stupidly . . . "

This IS a racial incident and but since a black person is the perp, we won't hear any more about it. And certainly not from Obama.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyanumberone View Post
If anyone should be ashamed it's the men who stood by and watched while he assaulted this woman. Most people I know (myself included) would have curb stomped this guy. Guess I'm glad no one stepped in because no doubt Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Pelosi,e ct... would have been calling for the head of anyone who defended themselves here.

Another argument based on some scenario in fantasy land. It seems to be the only place where you people can ever be right about something.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I'm waiting for Obama to step up to the microphone and say, "Clearly, the white woman acted stupidly . . . "

This IS a racial incident and but since a black person is the perp, we won't hear any more about it. And certainly not from Obama.
Attacking silence is another tactic of the fringe right. They will define it, and then attack their premise.

Seems insane doesn't it?

Old 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
So which is it? The story should end there, or Obama "has an obligation to address the matter"?

Fair question in lieu of my previous response.
I was just making the point that President Obama jumped through hoops for his buddy at Harvard. So it might be best to address this situation as well hoping he will prevent this story form becoming a problem in New york City or the university.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:01 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Another argument based on some scenario in fantasy land. It seems to be the only place where you people can ever be right about something.
Interesting how your location is "imaginary figment".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies