Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
<snip>Why don't you go to www.hannity.com and email him about it or go to the discussions forums and tell them?
Tried that, the nazi moderators on Hannity forums promptly deleted the thread and banned me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird82 View Post
I have a pretty big dislike of anything Hannity touches, but atleast the beginning of that video is legitimate. That is how the trees look here right now...some trees are green, some have color and some have lost their leaves as you can see in the beginning of the video...plus we've had a warm spell over the past few days (talking 70s) so it makes sense as to why some people are in t-shirts in November.
Yes, and John Stewart points that out. I hadn't watched the John Stewart clip yet when I posted earlier - only the Fox clip. Stewart points out the beginning shows changing leaf colors and a clear blue sky. A few shots are used of the November gathering (and people are wearing light coats). Later, as the Fox guy and Bachmann are talking about how many people showed up, Fox starts using footage from the Sept 12 protest - notice the trees are very green, very full, and it's a cloudy day. Yet their implication is that all those crowds were from the November event. Stewart even puts side-by-side Fox footage from Sept 12 and this show's footage about the Nov event, and you see they are identical. And Bachmann was trying to claim up to 40,000 showed up for the Nov event. She lies, and Murdoch's News corp is complicit.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Tried that, the nazi moderators on Hannity forums promptly deleted the thread and banned me....

really?

Ive been to that Hannity forum and it looked kind of pitiful... handful of old people grousing about the anti-depressants advertised on his show.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
FOX"""News"""" The shame of it is, that you can't even sue them for lying because the courts have already ruled that it isn't real NEWS it's Entertainment Programming, like Wrestling

But if you close your eyes and click your heels 3 times, maybe it will come true

Deport Murdoch

Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

really?

Ive been to that Hannity forum and it looked kind of pitiful... handful of old people grousing about the anti-depressants advertised on his show.
Really! First I was banned from posting in the "One and Only Obama Birth Certificate" thread, calling Hannity out was the last straw I guess. Hannity is their messiah doncha know!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
FOX"""News""""
24/7 political organization would be more appropriate.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Here is the video! LOL

YouTube - House Call on Washington
Who are they trying to fool?
Is the average viewer that stupid?
The games never end

Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Lived in DC area for almost 8 years, depending on the year, the trees will keep leaves clear into mid or late November...

As for those of you who are so sure of yourselves, why don't you get on the VA board and ask those in the area and DC about this. Of course some of you may have been banned from there as well.

Nita

Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM

11,299 posts, read 18,892,517 times
While I think MSNBC can be almost as biased on the liberal end as Faux News is on the conservative, at least they don't blatantly lie to this extent. I actually thought Obama and crew went to far with Fox in terms of free speech considerations, but now I wonder.....

Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Lived in DC area for almost 8 years, depending on the year, the trees will keep leaves clear into mid or late November...

As for those of you who are so sure of yourselves, why don't you get on the VA board and ask those in the area and DC about this. Of course some of you may have been banned from there as well.

Nita

Daily Show: Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage Video

http://bestsmileys.com/evil/8.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies