Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 03:59 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Obsessed with the Palins much?
LMAO

I could care less about the Palins. They are the political version of the Hiltons. I wish they would disappear and I would never have to hear from them again. And you can go ahead and search my username for posts about them, this is one of the very few, and this is definitely the only one that I've posted within the past year. While you're at it you might find that I have posted with more substance then Sarah could wrap her head around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
No, no it couldn't. You see there is the tiny little fact that Sarah Palin was the governor of a state and a nominee for vice president which would seem to fly in the face of your effed up logic.
Ha Ha. Sarah couldn't handle being the Gov of a welfare state. Her fame got to her head worse then Megan Fox. Actually, I shouldn't talk down about Megan Fox at least she has talents that extend beyond her looks.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:03 AM

How long will it be before Sarah ends up posing for Playboy? Given her 15 min of fame trajectory I would guess early 2011.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:58 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,357 times
I don't understand why the older adult finds it necessary to verbally spar publicly with Levi. Whose boyfriend was he? Seems to me Bristol should be in the spotlight (if the Palins find it necessary), to respond to his accusations. I wonder if he was dating Bristol around the time of Trig's birth.

Hey, it all be a smoke screen for financial gain involving the entire bunch.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:20 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
At least not all of us have time to watch this young man expose his personal life to the world. I am amazed at how many even watched it, shows how shallow some people are. For those who did watch it, I hope you took what was said with a grain of salt..

Right now he is making money on exposing his life and that of someone elses, what do ya all want to bet, in 5 years he will be broke? I do hope remembers he has a young boy to support..
Nita

Old 11-15-2009, 06:23 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Oh thank goodness we have Levi available for laugh analysis. What an intellectual giant!

Old 11-15-2009, 06:24 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
The kid has many important things to say, in fact, I heard CNN was going to have Levi fill Lou Dobbs vacancy.
Levi goes Lou:

Levi: uhhhhhh yea ... it's Levi Johnston here, uhhhh ,yea, Sarah Palin is full of it. Yea, I have stuff on her, uuhhhhhhhhh, yea.

Go levi!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:08 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Reportedly, in Levi Johnston's interview with Playgirl editor-in-chief Nicole Caldwell he says, "You could tell by her laugh she was full of it," in regards to Palin's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Go Levi!

Levi Johnston says Sarah Palin is 'full of it' - MSN TV News
Up next, Paris Hilton's thoughts on Steve Forbes' economic philosophy.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:15 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Reportedly, in Levi Johnston's interview with Playgirl editor-in-chief Nicole Caldwell he says, "You could tell by her laugh she was full of it," in regards to Palin's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Go Levi!

Levi Johnston says Sarah Palin is 'full of it' - MSN TV News
Weren't you guys the same ones that were talking about what an abomination this guy was when he was part of an unwed teenage pregnancy? I suppose now that he emboldens a hatred he's cool...

Old 11-15-2009, 07:26 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Let's compare accomplishments of Levi Johnston with Sarah Palin when Levi is her age. Right now he's exploiting his relationship with the Palins for everything he can get out of it and the tabloids are eating it up. Has this high school dropout shown ANY potential at all for anything except "kiss and tell"? How long can this go on? How is he going to make a living after that? At the very least, the mother of Levi's child, Bristol, appears to be a responsible parent to their child and has become an advocate for abstinence among teenagers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies