Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 03:55 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,592 times

Advertisements

Who is Levi Johnson, and why do I care what he thinks?

Frank Tharpe thinks that pencils taste good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 04:11 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,280,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
JustcallmeTC. where was I when she was prancing her own infant grandson out at the Republican convention? The kid wasn't born last year, he was born this year...Are you saying she has 2 infant grandsons?

Nita

My bad. I meant Trig, who was born in 08.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:18 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Sarah chose to run Levi out there. Looking for that All American image.

She layed down with a dog.

And now she's whining about the fleas.

She's the gift that just keeps giving.
So you're saying that she should have foreseen this? Wow! You're brilliant.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:19 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Do share.

What was her motivation?

This should be fun.
She didn't have an infant grandson at the Republican Convention last year, as you would have us believe. Bristol's child was born after the election.

My guess as to her reasons for bringing out her existing family during the Republican Convention and the campaign last year is the same that all the candidates, not mater which party, have when they expose their families to the public ......which logic tells me is to show the voters that they are "family people".

You asked. I answered.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Reportedly, in Levi Johnston's interview with Playgirl editor-in-chief Nicole Caldwell he says, "You could tell by her laugh she was full of it," in regards to Palin's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Go Levi!

Levi Johnston says Sarah Palin is 'full of it' - MSN TV News
Ah........ not a Palin fan at all. However, I try not to take the "words of wisdom" from unemployed 20 year olds too seriously. What does he say about the origins of life in the universe?

Old 11-15-2009, 04:25 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Default Just another "Bash Palin" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Yeah, I really want to follow his every word. Now THAT is someone who should be listened to.
It's sad that anyone would air their personal lives in such a manner for the sake of publicity.
Says a lot about them, I think.
Yeah, this is as bad as the "Sarah Palin's book needs some fact checking" thread!

Why should we believe those who have bashed her from the beginning?

These people have no credibility whatsoever.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:27 PM

Seriously....
WTH is Levi Johnston?

Old 11-15-2009, 04:29 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
Who is Levi Johnson, and why do I care what he thinks?
I'm waiting for him to release that home video where Sarah is dressed in skimpy leather things, high heels and whipping him with a cat 'o nine tails!

Old 11-15-2009, 04:32 PM

I think I saw that video......
**drooling emoticon**

Old 11-15-2009, 04:33 PM

1,935 posts, read 1,825,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
what the heck are you talking about, paraded him? I don't think that has anything to do with this..At the time, Bristols pregnancy was exposed to the public via the media he could have walked away then, but he stayed around to see what happened. The rest is history and he will soon be the same. In the meanwhile he should be worrying more about his bably and less about smearing the family...

JustcallmeTC. where was I when she was prancing her own infant grandson out at the Republican convention? The kid wasn't born last year, he was born this year...Are you saying she has 2 infant grandsons?

Nita
Yep TWO - 2 .

Levi was not her child and not really legally a member of her family and he still isn't. She could have left him at home. She thought saying they are engaged would be OK. Others wondered why she had not married them already being she was the gov. NO Sarah exposed Bristol's pregnancy. Now Sarah continues to like she was his woman and not Bristol.

Hey Levi got the trip of his lifetime. He visited the lower 48, ate good and probably slept good in expensive hotel beds with Bristol. Tell me what kid would not have taken up an offer like that. A free ride. WHOA
Now make sure you read this post a couple of times or more for the true understanding of it. Comprehension is what it is all about. OK
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies