Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 01:23 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Tindo, I'm sorry but it seems as though you cannot read anything and come away with an understanding of what was said. No, the subjective nature of hate crimes classifications was not the basis for my point.

My point is that blacks commit crimes at a greater rate than their numbers in the population would suggest should be the case. Your OP seems to suggest that blacks are victimized by whites in numbers that might suggest some kind of epidemic. Then you ask if blacks should now be afraid of whites. The fact of the matter is that blacks are much more likely to be the victims of violent crime committed by other blacks than any other race. Of course most of those would not be hate crimes. That, my friend, is my point.

- Reel
No, you are changing the topic of your post from 'I dont believe in Hate crimes so this data is irrelevant' to 'blacks commit most crime'.

That 'blacks commit most crime' comment was shot down statistically over in the stormfront thread. How many times are you going to make that claim and have it shot down before you quit?

Just saying something does not make it so. If you are going to predicate every statement you make on the forum with 'blacks commit most/all crime', only to ignore it when your claim is disproven, well, I think youve come to the end of your argumentative rope here.

Im not saying I wont dance this dance again with you, but I will keep shooting down your silly and false criminal claims and anti-hate crime statements for all others to see.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:38 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
No, you are changing the topic of your post from 'I dont believe in Hate crimes so this data is irrelevant' to 'blacks commit most crime'.

That 'blacks commit most crime' comment was shot down statistically over in the stormfront thread. How many times are you going to make that claim and have it shot down before you quit?

Just saying something does not make it so. If you are going to predicate every statement you make on the forum with 'blacks commit most/all crime', only to ignore it when your claim is disproven, well, I think youve come to the end of your argumentative rope here.

Im not saying I wont dance this dance again with you, but I will keep shooting down your silly and false criminal claims and anti-hate crime statements for all others to see.
Wow! So now you think that what I said was that 'blacks commit most crime'. That's unbelievable. Nowhere did I say that or even imply that. It's mind boggling how you can keep coming away from things that you read with so little comprehension.

Then you say I've got nothing to back up what I said when I quoted numbers from the very site that you referenced. Again, you read it; I referenced Table 3 from your site; you come away saying I've got nothing to back up what I'm saying.

You just don't understand rates, averages, percentages, rates of increase, etc. and reading comprehension is not your strong point. I'm not the only one who notices this. It's really not worth arguing with you.

- Reel

Old 11-30-2009, 03:22 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Wow! So now you think that what I said was that 'blacks commit most crime'. That's unbelievable. Nowhere did I say that or even imply that. It's mind boggling how you can keep coming away from things that you read with so little comprehension.

- Reel
LOL, yea. Lets all pretend no one can look back at your posts and see exactly what you stated and implied.

Likewise, I see your friends have taken down the stormfront thread to keep word from getting out that PandC CityData is pretty much run by Stormfronters.

Good luck with that...

Old 12-01-2009, 07:23 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
No, the knuckle-draggers have been activated.
Resorting to doctored photos?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
LOL, yea. Lets all pretend no one can look back at your posts and see exactly what you stated and implied.

Likewise, I see your friends have taken down the stormfront thread to keep word from getting out that PandC CityData is pretty much run by Stormfronters.

Good luck with that...
Anyone can create a thread here and shockingly lots of racists do own computers. These threads get locked, deleted and the posters banned....

However, you are the victim...keep justifying your own hatred and broadly labeling other non-associated people with your own racist drivel.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out as frankly you are no better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies