Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 11:56 PM

1,480 posts, read 3,958,224 times

Advertisements

damn.. shows the sort of folks the birthers really are ..
Quote:
Faworki,
You are too intellectually inferior to converse with us.
Cease and desist.
And then go take your swine flu vaccine. In fact, take two. My treat.
- George Dewey

thats ok Birthers we know your lacking in smarts .. your leader is so smart she cant figure out how to edit Wiki.. LOl

Quote:
Orly Taitz can someone contact wikipedia and ask they remove all the garbage about me.They even made up my maiden name, they are just Obama's thugs

her followers are quite interesting .. you should see her wall at Face book

but I will leave ya'll with this and smile as the birthers spin wildly at facebook .. ..

What is it about Orly that makes her think free speech is a one-way street, guaranteed to the likes of her, only? She has the freedom to call people traitors & brownshirts, but would deny others the freedom to simply quote her in a Wikipedia entry? She has a very strange idea of what's connoted by the First Amendment...oh I forgot she is a non american by birth

theres 73 comments made by others that claim its the CIA doing the wiki thing .. yet nothing at that site is a mis quote .. except her maiden name spelling .. and guess what one of her supporters did indeed edit it a while ago ..
talk about decitful .. shame shame shame .. :: chuckles ::
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 01:44 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,595,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faworki1947 View Post
thats ok Birthers we know your lacking in smarts .. your leader is so smart she cant figure out how to edit Wiki.. LOl
Are you seriously attacking the intelligence of another person with this pitiful attempt at the English language?

Old 11-29-2009, 02:40 AM

1,480 posts, read 3,958,224 times
oh George Dewey I presume..

Old 11-29-2009, 03:11 AM

829 posts, read 1,283,723 times
Birthers = Just as stupid and crazy as Truthers.

The left has its crazy truthers, the right has its whackjob birthers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies