Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 02:06 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
And n is right next to m on a keyboard and often hit when going after m.
But it comes out funny when it's an actual word.

I never make typing misteaks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 02:18 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
Can you prove that that is not the case? Have you seen the MSM do anything to make Obama look bad? I haven 't but then until Obama won the primary I was against Hillary, also. Sorry, but I just don't think she would have been as bad as he has.
That's the fun of conspiracy theories. No one can prove them wrong, at least not to the satisfaction of those who believe.

Truth is, no one can prove any negative. Thus the onus is on the believer to prove the positive.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
This is newsworthy as reporting Obama's bowel movements...who the f cares?

PS, my grandfather was Muslim, my mother is Baptist, and I'm atheist. On my father's side my great-grandmother was Jewish, my grandfather's family were Quakers, and my dad wanted to be Catholic. Religion (or lack) should be an individual statement.
You didn't see my point either, did you? You take the trouble to go to post no. 1 and see what I said as me bringing it back out is not helping at all with anyone else, either.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:24 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
But other Presidents didn't do that. It seems that they would have done so when we weren't fighting largely Muslims but seems a bit fishy to me now.
Your logic escapes me. When we didn't pay attention to Muslims, we didn't pay attention to them. Then Bush started to pay attention but it wasn't in a good way. This is part of the change Obama promised, a change in the way we interact with the rest of the world. May be "fishy" to you but it's "about time" to those of us who aren't so ethnocentric.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:25 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
GD, Finn why do I waste time on a word twister like you. Go back through this thread and see if I used either Fox or CNN for anything. AP, AP, AP is all I have accused other than to accept a couple of links from others.

Spin this one quick.
You keep saying MSM. If it came from a single source, then just say so.

MSM=Main Stream Media, and the biggest contributor is FOX, and then CNN. I just named two biggest ones.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
But it comes out funny when it's an actual word.

I never make typing misteaks.
Olay.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
You didn't see my point either, did you? You take the trouble to go to post no. 1 and see what I said as me bringing it back out is not helping at all with anyone else, either.
So, are you saying this is an MSM conspiracy to make Obama's step grandmother look like a liar?

Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You keep saying MSM. If it came from a single source, then just say so.

MSM=Main Stream Media, and the biggest contributor is FOX, and then CNN. I just named two biggest ones.
But you used to quote ABC so often that I thought you were there all the time.

In case you didn't know, Hammer and I now call that bunch the LameStreamMedia. LSM.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:29 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
This is not even Obamas "grandmama".

Who cares? I am lost trying to find out why anyone other than an Obama obsessed rightwinger would care.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Your logic escapes me. When we didn't pay attention to Muslims, we didn't pay attention to them. Then Bush started to pay attention but it wasn't in a good way. This is part of the change Obama promised, a change in the way we interact with the rest of the world. May be "fishy" to you but it's "about time" to those of us who aren't so ethnocentric.
Wasn't in the 1990s that Muslims tried to blow up the tall buildings in NYC? How about who blew the hole in the side of the destroyer? Lets see now was it Muslims that blew up so many of our military installations all over the world?

You mention Bush and paying attention to them and fail to say anything about it being Clinton who was doing the ignoring. Why is that?

I wonder why so many Muslims have been immigrating to so many other countries and outproducing the inhabitants of those countries in a family way. I guess ignoring them as Clinton did would make that immigration thing easier just in case they have any ulterior motive in mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies