Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 02:42 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Now you're making assumptions, wrong thing to do. Stopped because they wish they could afford the car? A white cop can't afford the same car driven by a black guy? BAHAHA! Now, did they receive traffic infractions? Were they found guilty? Video to back it up? Can you enter the Officer's mind and KNOW he stopped them for being black? When you prove it, let me know.
I didn't say they were stopped because they wished they could afford the car, I was saying basically because the black person was driving a very expensive car. No they didn't receive any traffic infractions. So, nothing to be found guilty of. But were pulled over for suspicious looking person, and then they and the car was searched extensively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 02:42 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
And black women are known for beating their kids, having children at 15 and living alone because their husbands are in prison !
yeah not so much but if that's what you like to think to amuse yourself while you're ringing them up at Publix then continue on.

And white girls have babies at 15 too...they give birth in the bathroom at the homecoming dance and throw them in the dumpster.

Last edited by nat_at772; 12-01-2009 at 02:59 PM..

Old 12-01-2009, 02:43 PM

937 posts, read 2,834,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I didn't say they were stopped because they wished they could afford the car, I was saying basically because the black person was driving a very expensive car. No they didn't receive any traffic infractions. So, nothing to be found guilty of. But were pulled over for suspicious looking person, and then they and the car was searched extensively.
How do you know they didn't receive any infractions? Maybe the Officer was nice and let them go then. Would you rather have the mean, white, racist police write them? Sorry bud, all stories.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
What? Read the thread ! I would not have written that if it was not for some peoples comments. Read the thread!
You should read more so you can learn how to follow a conversation...if we're going to judge all black people based on the crimes of some then it's only fair to judge all white poeple based on the crimes of some.

There have been a lot of cases of white women killing their husbands, kids and parents so therefore (under the same logic that is used to judge blacks) white women are likely to kill their kids, their parents and their husbands.....and then bake a pie.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times
Quote:
How do you know they didn't receive any infractions? Maybe the Officer was nice and let them go then. Would you rather have the mean, white, racist police write them? Sorry bud, all stories.
Because the police said they were being pulled over for suspicious looking person. When the officer had nothing to hold them on, he let them go. Plain and simple. And it isnt only white police that profile in this way. It is many police officers of all ethnic backgrounds.

Are you truely that out of reality to believe that it doesn't happen?

Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Yeah, that's all we colored do is concoct stories of racial harassment. We all know that never happens in real life.....

Old 12-01-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Yeah, that's all we colored do is concoct stories of racial harassment......
And watch BET...don't forget about BET. And read Jet magazine. And listen to Tom Joyner. I shouldn't even be on here....i was on my way to blackamericaweb and got rerouted.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
yeah not so much but if that's what you like to think to amuse yourself while you're ringing them up at Publix then continue on.

And white girls have babies at 15 too...they throw give birth in the bathroom at the homecoming dance and throw them in the dumpster.
You were the one started it so don't try to make me feel bad. You are just mad because I hit a sore spot.
I would not have written what I did if it wasn't for your comments.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM

937 posts, read 2,834,553 times
Quote:
You should read more so you can learn how to follow a conversation...if we're going to judge all black people based on the crimes of some then it's only fair to judge all white poeple based on the crimes of some.

There have been a lot of cases of white women killing their husbands, kids and parents so therefore (under the same logic that is used to judge blacks) white women are likely to kill their kids, their parents and their husbands.....and then bake a pie.
No one is judging all black people, seems like a majority act the way, which is why people say it. No one picks it out of thin air and decides, hey, why do a lot of black women do XXXXX and XXXX?

Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:

And white girls have babies at 15 too...they throw give birth in the bathroom at the homecoming dance and throw them in the dumpster.

What is Publix? Don't get it..?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies