Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times

Advertisements

"HE ****ING GOT ASKED TO STEP DOWN ALL OF YOU ****ING IDIOTS. IM FRITZ'S ****ING DAUGHTER, AND HE DID NOT ****ING RESIGN. WHITACRE IS A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIFT, WHO CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND NOT THE ****ING COMPANY. HAVE FUN WITH GM, I HOPE TO NEVER BUY FROM THIS GOD FORESAKEN COMPANY EVERY AGAIN. **** ALL OF YOU."

F-Bomb glory! Wowzers. Here's the screenshot.

And incidently GM's new CEO has no car experience, "I don't know anything about cars," Whitacre said yesterday in an interview after his appointment.

Shouldn't you know a little about cars if you're the CEO? Especially if you want to sell cars the public wants.

Last edited by mossomo; 12-02-2009 at 12:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,776,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
And incidently GM's new CEO has no car experience, "I don't know anything about cars," Whitacre said yesterday in an interview after his appointment.

Shouldn't you know a little about cars if you're the CEO? Especially if you want to sell cars the public wants.
You would think so, but Bush knew nothing about being President and that didn't stop him.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
"HE ****ING GOT ASKED TO STEP DOWN ALL OF YOU ****ING IDIOTS. IM FRITZ'S ****ING DAUGHTER, AND HE DID NOT ****ING RESIGN. WHITACRE IS A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIFT, WHO CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND NOT THE ****ING COMPANY. HAVE FUN WITH GM, I HOPE TO NEVER BUY FROM THIS GOD FORESAKEN COMPANY EVERY AGAIN. **** ALL OF YOU."

F-Bomb glory! Wowzers.

he probably drives one!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:03 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I doubt it. Guys like him are driven everywhere in an armored Gross Mercedes. I like the daughter's blunt honesty. We rarely get any emotion from this level of the corporate stratosphere.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
he probably drives one!
Got me! =)

Old 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
You would think so, but Bush knew nothing about being President and that didn't stop him.

I agree! The sad part is we are in the same boat ride, with a salesman, and no life-jackets.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Its claer alos that Biuden and Hillary told the truth about Obama. He was not the person you want at the helm of the nation as is become vbery evident after just 11 months.Sonhds like the daughter is pretty much the noraml trash tal;king idot common now days to me.She probaly will be offered the next reality show to repalce gotti;s daughter. She certainly has the right attitude for it.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:26 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Complete and utter lack of relavent experience isn't a factor when you work for what is now a government entity. It sure didn't stop Obama when he selected his "car czar".

One item that was mentioned on NPR today is that the Obama admin has limited compensation for this position to $500k. Why weren't the banks that were bailed out with taxpayer funds held to the same figure? It takes a whole lot less skill and knowledge to run a bank than an auto company.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:28 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Good question. Maybe we should use the income tax system to limit all of these guys to a 500K income.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:32 PM

975 posts, read 1,754,983 times
Why do people think the guys at the top should know how to do the "work"?

I started a software company and grew it to 400 employees. It's been 10 years since I sold the company to a major software developer and I still don't know anything about software.

I ran a masonry construction company, and still do sort of, but I've never laid a brick or used a grinder in my life. But it's the number 1 company of it's type in the whole region.

Running a business is pretty much universal once you figure out the model for success. You can hire people to do whatever is needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies