Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 02:39 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The homosexuals on this thread are batting a thousand. Not a single known gay person has stepped up to the plate and said that "this is wrong to teach kids, no matter who authored it."
That's because the thread is based on a lie.

I will say, as others have said, that if a question about a sexual activity is asked at a forum that is specifically geared toward teaching teenagers about sex, then yes, I think the question should be answered honestly and sincerely.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:39 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Slander? Are you offended by the people Obama surrounds himself with? I certainly am and the American people should be to.
Not at all. I'm offended and disgusted by the creeps that post here on CD, though.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:42 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
That's because the thread is based on a lie.

I will say, as others have said, that if a question about a sexual activity is asked at a forum that is specifically geared toward teaching teenagers about sex, then yes, I think the question should be answered honestly and sincerely.
If fisting is such an important function of the Homosexual Community, then you should not be surprised that so many American's are against the Homosexual Agenda that is being forced upon us.

I'll say it again: Fisting for God's sakes!

There is absolutely nothing normal about that. Period.

And even worse that kids would know enough about it to want to get advice on how to do it properly.

You people are ****ing disgusting.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
FWIW - in the 9th grade we had a health class where you could ask any question you wanted about sex and safe sex, and yes, spit/swallow, urinating, all that stuff was asked and answered. Better teens know how to do it safely if they're going to do it at all, especially if they have uptight parents they can't talk to.
I'm glad you said that. It reminds me of the fact that, for generations, many adults have gotten upset about discussions of sex, especially as it relates to teenagers. They're uptight, as you said. It's a good thing that programs like that exist, because god knows those parents won't say a word about sex to their children. They believe that if they say nothing, their kids won't be interested in sex. It's a mind-bogglingly ignorant way to handle the issue.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:43 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayMaddow View Post

[SIZE=1]Photo: This kit for fisting that was distributed by Planned Parenthood at Fistgate can also be used for homosexual oral sex.

[/SIZE]
First: It's absurd to believe any organization handed out "fisting kits" to children. I don't believe it for one second.

Second: This is clearly a dental damn and not a "fisting kit"

Old 12-09-2009, 02:44 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
If fisting is such an important function of the Homosexual Community, then you should not be surprised that so many American's are against the Homosexual Agenda that is being forced upon us.

Women get fisted by men too.

Who cares? Why do you care what people do in their private lives?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:

If you don't like it, then don't do it.

Quote:
And even worse that kids would know enough about it to want to get advice on how to do it propersly.

You people are ****ing disgusting.
Hey - it wasn't we who brought up the subject - or this thread.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:49 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
All of the above. The fact that you'd have to ask that is pretty sick.
Interesting response. Your problem is you don't like people to ask questions about anything you find objectionable. But you can't control that you know.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 PM

Actually, it's best to switch the words around so that you can form a rhyme that's easy to remember:

"Swallow or spit. Don't let it sit."

I learned that from an HIV counselor.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:03 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I'm glad you said that. It reminds me of the fact that, for generations, many adults have gotten upset about discussions of sex, especially as it relates to teenagers. They're uptight, as you said. It's a good thing that programs like that exist, because god knows those parents won't say a word about sex to their children. They believe that if they say nothing, their kids won't be interested in sex. It's a mind-bogglingly ignorant way to handle the issue.
To insinuate this has something to do with parents reluctant to talk to their own children about sex is ridiculous. Kevin Jennings, the founder of GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Network, obviously has an agenda, and IMO he is attempting to mainstream the homosexual practice of fisting.

Will my kid figure out eventually what fisting is? Without a doubt, but this isn't the kind of stuff he needs to learn in school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies