Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM

153 posts, read 103,913 times

Advertisements

okay i got gripe or two, anyways im gonna go.

im sick and tired of everyone and there political correctness bs. the ft, hood incident, could of been prevented but guess what, the feds where like "lets not because hes muslim." who gives a . the guy is doing somefhing hes not supposed to and he can be stopped, but you dont and he kills 14 ppl (i count an un born child as a living person. total mention in the media:13) and tries to get himself killed. we need to stop home grown terrorism and not be little about who it is. i know damn well if someone saw a black guy in an neighborhood that hes "not" supposed to be in, someones gonna call the cops (im black so its "okay" for me to be racist)-ill explain if someone brings it up or if you are offended remember their is "" around okay..

atheist me off. i dont have a problem with you not believing in God, its your own opinion and your choice. but thats not what me off, its the whole thing of christmas. its like illegal to say merry christmas nowadays. you say it to someone and then they comes up to you and b*tch about they dont celebrate christmas and theyre offended and next thing you know youre slapped with a lawsuit and all this bs. but really adults nowadays act more immature then kids in high school, and its sad. who cares if you dont believe in God or whatever, remember the world doesnt revolve around you and your ego so quite your . it really seems like you cant express your faith anymore in this country. whats up with that?

so their are my gripes. i can go on about obama, the dems, the gop, and all the politicians in this country, bit im going to save that for another time.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-18-2009 at 04:40 AM.. Reason: watch your language. please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 10:06 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluizzo View Post
atheist **** me off. i dont have a problem with you not believing in God, its your own opinion and your choice. but thats not what pisses me off, its the whole thing of christmas. its like illegal to say merry christmas nowadays. you say it to someone and then they comes up to you and b*tch about they dont celebrate christmas and theyre offended
Be honest, how many times has someone said that to you...that they don't celebrate Christmas after you wished them Merry Christmas?

Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Be honest, how many times has someone said that to you...that they don't celebrate Christmas after you wished them Merry Christmas?
Most likely, none.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Another 1st time poster (ha, wonder who they were before) to whine.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, atheists included.
Although I have no idea what atheists have to do with your bizarre rant.
Go post in the war on xmas thread.

Why isn't this in the atheist/religion forums?

Old 12-17-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
a couple of times. and i just tell them say thank you and move one, i could care less in what they believe in

Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Another 1st time poster (ha, wonder who they were before) to whine.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, atheists included.
Although I have no idea what atheists have to do with your bizarre rant.
Go post in the war on xmas thread.

Why isn't this in the atheist/religion forums?
no actually im new. was on that horrid obama forum before it disappered

Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
a couple of times. and i just tell them say thank you and move one, i could care less in what they believe in
Obviously you do care, since they don't believe in what you do.
And I think you're making things up.
You wrote that you hate ... atheists.
Get a grip fella, we're not going anywhere.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
And I could care less what YOU believe in. They have every right to say what they say back to you.

Deal with it. Don't go crying.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:22 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Pathetic.

What is up with these one post users coming on here and posting things so worthless?

It's not worthless, what the OP is saying is true and is felt by a lot of people.

I hate athiests as well. They love to stir the pot and get people all riled up about century long traditions . Really, athiest should just be another word for Anti-traditionalist.

But hey, if you choose not to believe in any god, that is your choice and i respect that... but know your place in this world. You are a MINORITY, and should not be given special treatment.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Obviously you do care, since they don't believe in what you do.
And I think you're making things up.
You wrote that you hate ... atheists.
Get a grip fella, we're not going anywhere.
im srry let me reword that. i dislike atheist but not all athiest just the ones who are lonely on top of there pedestal. but i also dislike blacks. not the ones who actually do sh*t for themselves, but the lazy ass, al sharpton loving, obama worshiping ones who sit at home and dont get a job and wait for welfare and b*tch that the white man is bringing them down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies