Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 12:37 AM

283 posts, read 496,058 times

Advertisements

Has anyone seen this video? I remember hearing about it months ago, but just came across it. I have friends living in Europe that are telling me pretty much the same thing. Any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vzHs3MjMo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
That is a chilling projection of things to come. I've felt it for a long time, but didn't have numbers to support it.

In 1970 there were 100,000 Muslims in the U.S. Now there are 9 million. In 20 more years, there will be 15 million.

In just 5-7 years Islam will be the dominant religion of the world. Those of you who are so set against a theocracy, take note. It's very likely that very soon we may all be living in a theocracy that is oppressive and incredibly brutal.

Wake up, America.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:37 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
That is a chilling projection of things to come. I've felt it for a long time, but didn't have numbers to support it.

In 1970 there were 100,000 Muslims in the U.S. Now there are 9 million. In 20 more years, there will be 15 million.

In just 5-7 years Islam will be the dominant religion of the world. Those of you who are so set against a theocracy, take note. It's very likely that very soon we may all be living in a theocracy that is oppressive and incredibly brutal.

Wake up, America.
as long as it is not christian they do not care. They think its tolerant to support Muslims. they care little about this country.The funny thing is it is those liberals that will be the first to be killed when muslims take over.
they will wish for the day they could fight people about manger scenes rather than having their head cut off .

Old 12-29-2009, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
as long as it is not christian they do not care. They think its tolerant to support Muslims. they care little about this country.The funny thing is it is those liberals that will be the first to be killed when muslims take over.
they will wish for the day they could fight people about manger scenes rather than having their head cut off .
No kidding. But, we'll both be called bigots and fear mongers for our views.

They probably think along the lines of "better red than dead"..."let's be nice to them, and they'll like us."

Obama is paving the way, sad to say.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:42 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
The wake-up call is that we should take a different approach than the Europeans who've chosen to isolate rather than assimilate them into their cultures. People here were ringing these alarms 100 years ago about the Catholics. They've melted into the pot okay and I'm sure these folks will too. We're not Europe.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
The wake-up call is that we should take a different approach than the Europeans who've chosen to isolate rather than assimilate them into their cultures. People here were ringing these alarms 100 years ago about the Catholics. They've melted into the pot okay and I'm sure these folks will too. We're not Europe.
Yeah, but the Catholics have different beliefs and can coexist with other religions. We are not Europe..YET. Why think we'll be different ?

Old 12-29-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Why do you think we are the ones that need to take a different approach?
I don't think they'll be deterred from reaching their goals. They don't wish to assimilate into our culture. They wish for us to assimilate into theirs. Those who don't will be elimiated.

Did you watch the video? I sometimes skip the videos just because of lack of time, or only watch part of them. But this one is worth watching and I urge everyone to do so. It's not long, and very clear. Not sensational at all, but quiet eye-opening.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:57 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Why think we'll be different ?
Because we're very good at seducing folks into our materialistic way of life.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:59 AM

1,763 posts, read 7,336,177 times
I wonder how the old pagans in Europe reacted when the other religious fanatics from the middle east moved up and converted them by force. Notice a pattern? :-)

Old 12-29-2009, 07:13 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The funny thing is it is those liberals that will be the first to be killed when muslims take over.
Anyone with a so-called "alternate" lifestyle will be the first to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies