Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2010, 08:18 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Bergen, my man, don't you understand yet that you are on the losing side...?
Read, learn, and be quiet, no one will know how smart you are if you keep quiet.... We are really trying to help, we aren't laughting at you...
"we" ?

If you aren't referring to the voices in your head, speak for yourself and no one else.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Wrong. It wasn't being won. It was a loss being dragged out far too long, a war started over lies. They're so stupid they thought it would be a "cakewalk".

"I believe demolishing Hussein's military power and liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."
-Vice President Dick Cheney

"It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."
– Donald Rumsfeld, 3/7/03

Not even done in six years, Rummy, you stupid jackass.

I can't believe any neo-con can crow about how that was a war "being won" after the debacle and quagmire it has become.
If the brave young men and women who actually fought it didn't have to pack liberals on their backs it would be easier. By contrast, we find the idea of demwi,ts regards defending the country, is to read them their rights. So, evidently, one stupid jackass replaces another.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:28 PM

Isn't it odd (not) that not one Palindrooler can state one concrete platform,or plan, that the Divadope has for leading the country...or even her ragtag family....nothing....just her whining and criticizing...

Old 01-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, you're correct that it was a conservative initiated war and delusional saying it was being won, there was nothing to win.

And try learning some facts, Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam, he WAS NOT a Democrat
That is tantamount to saying that Clinton started the Iraq war. A matter of perspective and as per usual some folks don't have any.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Isn't it odd (not) that not one Palindrooler can state one concrete platform,or plan, that the Divadope has for leading the country...or even her ragtag family....nothing....just her whining and criticizing...
She has plans but she is waiting to put it all on C-Span so that the whole world can see the honesty and integrity of the process.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
She has plans but she is waiting to put it all on C-Span so that the whole world can see the honesty and integrity of the process.
So her Official Droolers are backing her based on what she MIGHT offer........good plan

Old 01-06-2010, 08:36 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,783,632 times
Quote:
If the brave young men and women who actually fought it didn't have to pack liberals on their backs it would be easier. By contrast, we find the idea of demwi,ts regards defending the country, is to read them their rights. So, evidently, one stupid jackass replaces another.
What the hell are you talking about? "pack liberals on their backs"??? What does that mean? When did soldiers ever have to "pack liberals on their backs"?? Bush and co. had 7 years to win that war and couldn't, because it was unwinnable. Ridiculous.

Bunch of stupid jackasses, every neo-con that ever sucked air.

What are you, by the way - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or the Screeching Chickenhawk Division???

Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,783,632 times
Quote:
That stupid whooar couldn't even name one publication she reads to get her news and information when Katie Couric asked her, and again when Oprah asked her a year later. She's a dingbat and a buffoon, and anyone who likes her is equally ignorant.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:40 PM

I'm not sure I'm backeing her because i am not sure yet that she is a winner. Would I take her over redistribution progressives, yes I would, no intrepedation whatsoever there.
I think she is just waiting until she can put it all togeather and show and tell on C-Span. That way the entire world can see who the real devils and deceitful people are out in the open, right there on C-Span, nothing behind closed doors no backdoor deals, no deceit, no bribery, no kickbacks, right there on C-Span for all the world to see the honesty and integrity of Ms. Palin.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
What the hell are you talking about? "pack liberals on their backs"??? What does that mean? When did soldiers ever have to "pack liberals on their backs"?? Bush and co. had 7 years to win that war and couldn't, because it was unwinnable. Ridiculous.

Bunch of stupid jackasses, every neo-con that ever sucked air.

What are you, by the way - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or the Screeching Chickenhawk Division???
I'm Army,Navy, Air Force & Marine. What about yuourself, only one left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies