Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 12:09 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Well don't you worry your little self about it because you are not a conservative. True conservatives love Palin.
No wonder so many on this board say "I am not a conservative, but. . . ". You have to pass a dumb loyalty test.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 12:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
I see. So the problem is not having no loyalties, it's having no class. Even the local bartenders practice the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I agree. I too enjoy the screeches from the far left fringes.
I kept quiet about my first hand experiences for quite some time. Now that every swinging richard is telling all, I felt that I could lay out some of my tidbits. Believe me, what I'm not saying would fill a book. My revelations are pretty innocuous. It's pretty common knowledge by now that McCain's people prevented her from giving her speech on election night. But go ahead and keep spinning, you'll surely catch somthing.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:51 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnamecanido View Post
As stupid as Palin is, I have to question some of these authors they say she didn't drink water EVER. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your body needs water to survive and you can't get enough out of diet dr. pepper?
You're wrong. That drinking water thing is an urban legend. Lot's of people never drink plain water and live for decades. Soda -- Dr Pepper, diet or otherwise -- and all other drinks have enough water in them to sustain life quite nicely. Heck, depending on what you eat, you can live quite nicely without drinking at anything.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Sarah Palin is an arrogant, self absorbed, mean spirited, ignorant, power hungry, shrewd, calculating, *****. I know because I worked with her and her people during the presidential campaign. I had to change her hotel accommodations and her command center three times to different hotels in 2 weeks in N. Arizona because she wasn't satisfied with the hotel services. She was ultra demanding in all things. On election night, I was there at the Arizona Biltmore in my professional capacity and a top campaign worker for McCain,(who will remain nameless) came up to me and said, "If that ***** tries to take the stage, I want you to kill the sound and the lights." Which I ultimately did. She tried to take the stage with her handlers and the McCain people formed an unbroken line at the entrance and prevented her from doing so. Her and her people stomped out in a huff. It was rumored at the time that her speech was very disrespectful towards McCain and went on about how she was the future of the party. Which, unfortunately has come to pass.
Sounds like she's everything the Right wanted us to think Hillary Clinton was. Karma?

Old 01-13-2010, 01:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
As long as Palin scares the h*ll out of the liberals and brings the conservatives to the voting booth, she's a hero.

She scares liberals because the conservatives have shown that they do not care about anything but ideology (not important attributes such as qualifications or intelligence), and she scares liberals because we see the uncanny, inexplicable effect she has on conservative voters, who see her as an inspiration. If that doesn't scare rational Americans, nothing does.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:04 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No wonder so many on this board say "I am not a conservative, but. . . ". You have to pass a dumb loyalty test.
Katiana, this is simply a permutation of the tried and true Right Wing Radio Mantra.... "Liberals aren't Real Americans" that can't be far behind.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Sorry, but nobody has ever been attacked like they went after Sarah Palin
Frankly, with what has come out since the election and with this book, I think it sounds like she got off easy.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:10 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnamecanido View Post
As stupid as Palin is, I have to question some of these authors they say she didn't drink water EVER. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your body needs water to survive and you can't get enough out of diet dr. pepper?
There is enough water in soda to keep you alive. Soda, the foods you eat, etc. I actually know people who don't drink water. It's gross but plenty of people never drink plain water!

Old 01-13-2010, 01:28 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Palin would score 60 on this test:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...pass-test.html

Old 01-13-2010, 01:44 PM

68 posts, read 81,549 times
Liberals cant deal with the fact that this is a proud, smart American woman who tells it like it is!!! She'll probably be the next POTUS and those lefties will be screaming for her head!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies