Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 10:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Don't forget John "D-student" Kerry.
Who is this Kerry person? I have spelled his name Jon Carry ever since that group of incensed soldiers in Iraq asked him to help them get out of there and spelled his name like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
John Kerry is a traitor? The man earned a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and 3 Purple Hearts.

I'm betting a few more than you.

So let's see, you're a Swift boater and a birther too? Figures.

No nonsense you say?
Do you have any idea who the officer who wrote every one of Kerry's commendations? I bet you don't.

Also, what is wrong with being a birther. I just want him to prove that there really is a long form there and obviously he can't. Actually, I think the main reason he won't is to keep the nation divided long enough to get his ideology established.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, for God's sake! The Kennedys, the Bushes, and the Clintons, to name just three political families, have received at least as much crap as Sarah. Who's "slinging" at her now? I haven't heard anything, but then, I don't watch FOX news to hear her every little whine.
You might know a little bit more about the Pelosi that is being hurled at her if you did watch Fox. I am sure that you would, Kat.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:39 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You might know a little bit more about the Pelosi that is being hurled at her if you did watch Fox. I am sure that you would, Kat.
I don't watch much TV at all. What is being said about Sarah now? BTW, I'd add the Obamas to my list of people who have gotten a lot of crap slung at them.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:44 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,789,213 times
Sarah Palin is such a stupid person that, even though most parents should spend time with their children, her children are actually much better off for not having their ignorant pig of a mother around. Especially her special needs baby; I used to criticize Palin for ignoring her baby and running off to go on Oprah instead, but now that I think about it, baby Trog is better off for not having her around to drag his intelligence down to her level.

Only a dope would think Palin was even a little intelligent.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't watch much TV at all. What is being said about Sarah now? BTW, I'd add the Obamas to my list of people who have gotten a lot of crap slung at them.
For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
PLAINS, GA (WALB) – A doll found hanging off of a building in Plains is causing controversy.

Controversial enough to get the United States Secret Service involved.

Obama's effigy in Pres. Carter's hometown - WALB.com News, Weather and Sports for Albany, Valdosta and Thomasville. Leading the way for South Georgia. |

Old 01-17-2010, 07:45 AM

5 posts, read 4,302 times
Quote:
Do you have any idea who the officer who wrote every one of Kerry's commendations? I bet you don't.
I'm guessing you don't either.

Let's see, for the Silver Star, the commendation was written by George Elliott. Not so sure about the rest, but I know he was put in for the Bronze Star by Jim Rassmann.

Doug Reese

Old 01-17-2010, 08:18 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,848 times
Quote:
Who is this Kerry person? I have spelled his name Jon Carry ever since that group of incensed soldiers in Iraq asked him to help them get out of there and spelled his name like that.
And you bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,848 times
Quote:
You didn't answer my question. Not that I expected you to anyway.

Quote:
Also, what is wrong with being a birther.
That was bebunked eons ago. But hey, don't let the facts stand in the way of a good tin hate delusion.

I
Quote:
just want him to prove that there really is a long form there and obviously he can't

Like I said, the hat looks good on you.

Quote:
Actually, I think the main reason he won't is to keep the nation divided long enough to get his ideology established.
Tin hat indeed.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Sarah Palin is such a stupid person that, even though most parents should spend time with their children, her children are actually much better off for not having their ignorant pig of a mother around. Especially her special needs baby; I used to criticize Palin for ignoring her baby and running off to go on Oprah instead, but now that I think about it, baby Trog is better off for not having her around to drag his intelligence down to her level.

Only a dope would think Palin was even a little intelligent.
You just summed up the intellect of those who criticize her. No one is as stupid as you describe. Her baby's name is Trig not Trog unless you wanted to call him by some alien name which I suspect you did want to do.

Calling anyone an ignorant pig is very intelligent, you must be proud of your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies