Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 08:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,167,184 times

Advertisements

To the cowardly slob who repped me with an insult...thank you for admitting you were wrong

Old 02-08-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Well I certainly agree that a woman who has an unwanted pregnancy is not in an easy place. I know that I personally could not handle being in that type of situation so I'm choosing to abstain from sex altogether until I'm ready for the possibility of pregnancy.
Explains a lot

Old 02-08-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
No. I believe women aren't that stupid to not understand that having unprotected sex could end up as a pregnancy.

Apparently you think women REALLY ARE that stupid before the pregnancy takes place. They somehow have an epiphany when a child is growing in their uterus. To be responsible AFTER THE FACT. Where's my little violin???

You want abortion to be used as birth control. You don't care about personal responsibility at all let alone the fact that an action results in a consequence. Abortion is easy. So keep on having unprotected sex b/c abortion will solve your (your as in "general terms" not "you" or "your" specifically") lack of control over your "feel good" emotions south of your belly button.

And when you kill in self defense it's a little different than killing b/c you didn't like how someone looked at your girlfriend.

Yep. I'm against abortion when it is used as birth control. Why is it so hard to use self control if no prophylactics are on hand? Of all things to not have self restraint over. Would it have killed any consenting adult to not have sex, who did, and ended up with an unwanted pregnancy? I highly doubt it.

Sex and the need for it is ok, at any cost...b/c who cares what the end result always will be? Screw the baby, protect your stupidity and lack of self-control. Liberal thought process to a "T". ""

Please post statistics /facts that ONLY liberals have abortions....

"""It does nothing other than show what women fall for and how pathetic women can be when it comes to not being able to control themselves because THEY are the ones who end up pregnant. You'd think they'd take better care.
So it's all the woman's responsibility and if she "falls" then she should be punished...sick and psychotic....but at least you know how to spell "you're" correctly

Old 02-08-2010, 08:20 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,488,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
and who shall define when a woman cand and can't have an abortion? Norma McCorvey got caught lying when she stated that she got pregnant as a result of a rape ... and she had that baby because the Texas gov-mint said that she had to have the baby. See, this is why the so called conservative movement is such a bunch of bull doo. On the one hand, they say, gov-mint stay out of my life, but then they want to insert the government into a woman's uterus ... can't have it both ways ... guess they'd rather see a woman hemmorhage to death on a kitchen table or in a hack's office because .. know what ... women will not be forced to carry a baby to term if they do not wish to.

And I also find it a bunch of bulldoo that these same people do not believe in educating young people about the consequences of having sex, protected OR unprotected. They are actually under the delusion that abstinence is the only way to go. Yea ... worked out well for Sarah's daughter didn't it?
I'm already educating the "young people" who live in my house about sex. Abstinence is a no-brainer. Don't HAVE sex, you won't knock anyone up or get pregnant. It IS the way to go. But when the "young people" who live in my house have sex, they will be fully armed. But for the trailer park trash, who don't keep tabs on their children, or let their children go to parties (unsupervised) and let their kids boyfriends/girlfriends spend ANY unsupervised time together...you're a first class idiot.

Why are women so stupid they can't protect themselves when it comes to having sex..when they willingly have sex?

Too STUPID to use birth control and protect themselves but SOOOO SMART to get an abortion.

What a JOKE.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:24 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,198,006 times
Quote:
I'm already educating the "young people" who live in my house about sex. Abstinence is a no-brainer. Don't HAVE sex, you won't knock anyone up or get pregnant. It IS the way to go. But when the "young people" who live in my house have sex, they will be fully armed. But for the trailer park trash, who don't keep tabs on their children, or let their children go to parties (unsupervised) and let their kids boyfriends/girlfriends spend ANY unsupervised time together...you're a first class idiot.

Why are women so stupid they can't protect themselves when it comes to having sex..when they willingly have sex?

Too STUPID to use birth control and protect themselves but SOOOO SMART to get an abortion.

What a JOKE.
I feel sorry for you daughters. You clearly have a double standard for your kids. It takes 2 to make a baby, and one has to be male.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,741,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I think a lot of pro-choice people would agree with that. However, "you" (anyone on here who is usually anti-choice but think in THIS situation it would have been ok) are not the decider. No one gets to make that choice for anyone else. That's the point. That's why it must remain legal. So people can make that decision for themselves.
Agreed, but can a minor child at the age of 11 really be capable of making such a serious decision? My 10 year-old thinks babies are cute and loves when people who have babies come to visit. Heaven forbid she were in this situation -- she would choose life because 'babies are cute.' At her age, hamsters are cute, too, and it is an on-going battle to get her to clean the tank.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:

What a JOKE.
Wait a minute...

You call Domergurl a "" a first class idiot.""...and I'm only "an idiot"? ...I feel slighted...and jealous of Domergurl....

Old 02-08-2010, 08:31 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,501,996 times
Quote:

What a JOKE.
ANd how many super-parents such as yourself end up dealing with pregnancy anyway? You'd be surprised. Guess what, there are many teens who get pregnant and they are not "trailer park trash" (way to go with generalizations here). You can keep tabs on your children all you want, but there will always be opportunities.

You are a joke. And a sexist one at that too -- the woman is the one who is stupid, who has to be the one to demand the birth control. What about the guy, huh? He knows fully well that his wang isn't shooting blanks.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:40 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,488,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So it's all the woman's responsibility and if she "falls" then she should be punished...sick and psychotic....but at least you know how to spell "you're" correctly
Who is the one that ends up pregnant?

What "punishment"? Protect yourself or deal with the REALLY HUGE CONSEQUENCES of not. It really IS that EASY.

Why do liberals think sex has no consequences and no precautions need to be taken when women spread their legs?

Women are that stupid? Apparently so. So much for the feminist movement! Still a bunch of "poor me types" and "I let my need for a man get the better of me?". That's comical. Especially when people fight for "some right" to have an abortion when all it does is absolve the "smart chick" for her lack of control, lack of ability to think straight when sex is involved, lack of ability to take care of her own body...until after the fact. That's when it's HER body....and that's when she makes "good decisions"....when she SHARING it with the product of her lack of control episode. What a joke!

Typical LIBERAL crap. Easy way out. No reflection on or demand for personal responsibility BEFORE the fact. Sex is the "be all end all" when the consequences of having it can end up picking apart a baby limb for limb. That's good times. You should feel good about supporting the AFTER the fact EASY solution and pretending a when a human sperm and a human egg "smush" the start is a human baby.... really isn't.....because it just makes it that much EASIER to deal with.

Whatever gets you through your day.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:49 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
How horrible! Is the monster who raped her in prison now?
I don't know. Hopefully so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies