Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 02:40 AM

504 posts, read 457,326 times

Advertisements

Right Wingers have not yet recognized that their party has been Hijacked by the impending facist corporatocracy soon to rule this land. Instead of wanting to improve govt they want to kill it. Sorry, but if you read the documents our Govt is supposed to be for the people and by the people. You have let closet Nazi's brainwash you into thinking that what was once a govt the world once looked up to is now a threat to you.
Instead of a social safety net for all our citizens you'd rather gamble with your own futures because someone of color may be "getting over while you work hard"----So the solution is to turn the system over to a private company LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

For now you think you have a good and secure job so its "Hell no to a non profit sytem for health insurance" Let the corporations who are ripping America a new one keep handling things LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

You let your children be sent off to WAG THE DOG WARS where evidence is right in front of you that it was all lies but you ignore it, because if you want accountablity youre a homosexual tree hugging liberal. Deep in your heart you know it was all BS but "hey" you have an image to uphold. Trillions added to the debt while the price of gas triples even though we were in posession of an oil producing state LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

Those were just a few examples but I will guarantee you wont wake up out the ether until its too late and blackwater has built up enough of a foreign component to where the corporatist can use their mercs to put down any insurrection on our part. Thing is I have true respect for true conservatives of the Barry Goldwater Ilk even could respect the McCain of 2000 or James Baker. The gallows should await Cheney, Rumsfeld, Greenspan, Paulson and Reagan is burning away somewhere in his own private corner of hell. True conservatives would have never let our manufacturing base be destroyed by sweatshops in 3rd world nations true Conservatives would not have made up a war then and try to bankrupt our nation while building up someone elses.

If you noticed I did not mention Republicans or Democrats once-----Right now Big business owns them---either we take the parties back in good faith or we need to start protesting in front of the Fed, Goldman Sach's Exxon and Citi-bank. We better make a move now because our country is just about gone.

Last edited by KILLA-P; 02-09-2010 at 04:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 03:00 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,862,730 times
Feel better now that you have that off your chest?

Old 02-09-2010, 03:11 AM

258 posts, read 448,525 times
Oh My. You're supposedly stationed in Iraq with that attitude?

Paging Doctor Helphim to Troop XYZ, STAT!!!!

Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 AM

744 posts, read 1,210,377 times
Killa-P, it was hard to follow your thoughts they way you presented them. I ask you when you say right wingers, and true conservatives, then later say you never mentioned the democrats or republicans, who do you think you refered to by saying what you said. It is an opinion on being in Iraq and Afghanistan and you are allowed to have yours but do not insist you are allowed to have the only one. And by you saying we need to act now or start placing car bombs you are really in need of some help. You may have been exagerating to make a point, but from someone who lost friends on 9/11, I find that way across the line. Please feel free to make your point but leave the threats out of this.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,630,465 times
Killa, conservatives do not care only about conserving money, but preserving ourselves and all Americans, also.

Hate that you have a death wish, because that's exactly where you're headed.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:06 AM

Default We are all Americans.

If I have offended anyone I apologize for not getting my point across properly. But I do have to ask at what point do you think it will be worth it for folks to get off their asses turn off the reality tv shows, tune out the talking heads educate ourselves and save this country. Trust me I know what I am talking about. The noose is closely closing on this country and it has nothing to do with wedge issues and immigrants. A country as great and powerful as ours can only be destroyed from within. It is happening and we are too distracted to pay attention.
The enemy is not the left its not the right --we are all Americans its the transnationals who we should fear as they slowly push to the one world govt.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,105,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
If I have offended anyone I apologize for not getting my point across properly. But I do have to ask at what point do you think it will be worth it for folks to get off their asses turn off the reality tv shows, tune out the talking heads educate ourselves and save this country. Trust me I know what I am talking about. The noose is closely closing on this country and it has nothing to do with wedge issues and immigrants. A country as great and powerful as ours can only be destroyed from within. It is happening and we are too distracted to pay attention.
The enemy is not the left its not the right --we are all Americans its the transnationals who we should fear as they slowly push to the one world govt.
Truer words were never spoken...

I do agree that all the celebrity gossip and stupid music and tv these days acts as a force to dumb down many people and are probably set up that way by those in charge to keep us dumb ( I won't fall for it because I pay no attention to that garbage). I do agree that BOTH parties are one and are in this together for their own personal gain and not for the American people.

I do think that your title is misleading though... it is not a right winger only problem, left wingers need to wake up even more from what I have seen

Old 02-09-2010, 04:39 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Right Wingers have not yet recognized that their party has been Hijacked by the impending facist corporatocracy soon to rule this land. Instead of wanting to improve govt they want to kill it. Sorry, but if you read the documents our Govt is supposed to be for the people and by the people. You have let closet Nazi's brainwash you into thinking that what was once a govt the world once looked up to is now a threat to you.
Instead of a social safety net for all our citizens you'd rather gamble with your own futures because someone of color may be "getting over while you work hard"----So the solution is to turn the system over to a private company LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

For now you think you have a good and secure job so its "Hell no to a non profit sytem for health insurance" Let the corporations who are ripping America a new one keep handling things LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

You let your children be sent off to WAG THE DOG WARS where evidence is right in front of you that it was all lies but you ignore it, because if you want accountablity youre a homosexual tree hugging liberal. Deep in your heart you know it was all BS but "hey" you have an image to uphold. Trillions added to the debt while the price of gas triples even though we were in posession of an oil producing state LOL!!!! DUMB!!!!

Those were just a few examples but I will guarantee you wont wake up out the ether until its too late and blackwater has built up enough of a foreign component to where the corporatist can use their mercs to put down any insurrection on our part. Thing is I have true respect for true conservatives of the Barry Goldwater Ilk even could respect the McCain of 2000 or James Baker. The gallows should await Cheney, Rumsfeld, Greenspan, Paulson and Reagan is burning away somewhere in his own private corner of hell. True conservatives would have never let our manufacturing base be destroyed by sweatshops in 3rd world nations true Conservatives would not have made up a war then and try to bankrupt our nation while building up someone elses.

If you noticed I did not mention Republicans or Democrats once-----Right now Big business owns them---either we take the parties back in good faith or we need to start protesting in front of the Fed, Goldman Sach's Exxon and Citi-bank. We better make a move now because our country is just about gone.

Where have you been for the past couple years?

Three Democrats at the FEC decided to not investigate the Obama campaign's overseas donations made with prepaid debit cards and obviously ficticiuos names and you're worried about Corporations?

You do realize that the hundreds of millions that were donated to the BO campaign in this manner were likely bankrolled by foreign governments, right?

CBS News Mobile Auditing President Obama

Atlas Shrugs: Obama's Contributions: Foreign and Domestic

National Journal Online - FEC Rules Leave Loopholes For Online Donation Data

Establishment Media Negligence in '08 Campaign Enables Obama Foreign Campaign Contribution Chutzpah | NewsBusters.org

Right Wingers are going to wake up too late.-obamadonationconfirmationpagesaddam.jpg

Right Wingers are going to wake up too late.-obamadonationconfirmationpageosama.jpg

Old 02-09-2010, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Truer words were never spoken...

I do agree that all the celebrity gossip and stupid music and tv these days acts as a force to dumb down many people and are probably set up that way by those in charge to keep us dumb ( I won't fall for it because I pay no attention to that garbage). I do agree that BOTH parties are one and are in this together for their own personal gain and not for the American people.

I do think that your title is misleading though... it is not a right winger only problem, left wingers need to wake up even more from what I have seen
I am a bit more scared of the Right---At this point

The FAR FAR left is looking for this Star-Trek like quasi gay gunless moneyless Utopia whiich is never gonna happen.

The Far Far Right with its Heritage foundation think tanks and closet Nazis are going to push us into total corporate facism and a return to feudalism.

I dont like either extreme but we are closer to the dream of the right wing extremist.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:14 AM

Sorry Ditto heads looking for a scrap over Obama. I cant stand the dude. He is nothing more than a 3rd bush Term. I do get a good laugh when Right wingers get all in a tizzy about the dude when he has obviously kept in place everything Bush put in place. The only reason Republicans hate the dude so much is because he panders to big business ---Thats the republicans job lol!!!. The guy hasnt made one LEFT move since being in office. Anyone one who supports the Patriot Act, FISA laws and telecom immunity is an enemy of the state. Anyone who tries to ignore wag the dog wars and the fleecing of the American Tax payer is an enemy of the state. Anyone who refuses to investigate and prosecute war criminals is an enemy of the state. Sorry bud if youre looking for an Obama defender youre barking up the wrong tree---The only thing I can say is looking at his record so far in yr one if he was white and a republican you'd blow him if you had the chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies