Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 07:27 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,685,644 times

Advertisements

Lets except that terrorist few the planes into the towers.
Lets except that thousands of people died and the towers did fall.
Lets except that other plane attacks were planned and some were stopped because they were grounded.

Lets be honest about how the towers fell and why other buildings in the area fell.
IS IT POSSIBLE that the investigation missed something.
YES
What they missed probably is something they don't know and if government was involved you will never know about it.
It's top secret and I can see a few "rogue cia" members assisting in something like this. Maybe they hated the government, the country and or did it for money.
OR Maybe they arent involved at all and I think the truthers should consider that.
The towers fell and people died, and I can tell you just like any else in this country nobody ever will get the full story.
The contacts made and the people who assisted the terrorists I'm sure know something but we will never find them.

JFK and the situation with his death again is an example of more conspiracy and I think any logical human being can see Oswald was not the only shooter.
I think what can be said about the truther movement is they believe in justice and they also might just be alittle off their rocker. But they still can ask the questions as Americans because something just doesnt sit right with them. Government is ok with lying they do it often and I can see how some people in this country might question the investigation.
Usually government lies to cover their own problems and mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 08:19 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
EXCEPT: exclude: prevent from being included or considered or accepted

ACCEPT:consider or hold as true

Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
EXCEPT: exclude: prevent from being included or considered or accepted
ACCEPT:consider or hold as true
And us "deniers" are supposed to be the non-thinking, stupid Americans...

Anyway, why start another truther thread? There's already an active thread going, and the OP here didn't post anything that's substantially different than what's going on in the other one.

I think someone's craving attention...

Old 02-16-2010, 08:37 AM

3,440 posts, read 8,042,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Lets except that other plane attacks were planned and some were stopped because they were grounded.

Lets be honest about how the towers fell and why other buildings in the area fell.
IS IT POSSIBLE that the investigation missed something.
YES
What they missed probably is something they don't know and if government was involved you will never know about it.
It's top secret and I can see a few "rogue cia" members assisting in something like this. Maybe they hated the government, the country and or did it for money.
OR Maybe they arent involved at all and I think the truthers should consider that.
The towers fell and people died, and I can tell you just like any else in this country nobody ever will get the full story.
The contacts made and the people who assisted the terrorists I'm sure know something but we will never find them.

JFK and the situation with his death again is an example of more conspiracy and I think any logical human being can see Oswald was not the only shooter.
I think what can be said about the truther movement is they believe in justice and they also might just be alittle off their rocker. But they still can ask the questions as Americans because something just doesnt sit right with them. Government is ok with lying they do it often and I can see how some people in this country might question the investigation.
Usually government lies to cover their own problems and mess.
Yes, there is a cover up, but a large percentage of Americans are so patriotic they refuse to accept information that does not come from the government controlled media itself.

As far as the information I have seen, the connection is not with Arabs but with Israel (Mossad). Most people don't know about the Israeli men who were caught with a van with explosives headed to blow up the Holland tunnel on 9/11. It was on the news then quickly taken off the air. Why?!

Also, a witness on 9/11 saw non-Arab looking men jumping up and down on the roof of a van when the towers were hit as if they were celebrating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHq6JocvDM

Old 02-16-2010, 09:38 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Yes, there is a cover up, but a large percentage of Americans are so patriotic they refuse to accept information that does not come from the government controlled media itself.
As far as the information I have seen, the connection is not with Arabs but with Israel (Mossad). Most people don't know about the Israeli men who were caught with a van with explosives headed to blow up the Holland tunnel on 9/11. It was on the news then quickly taken off the air. Why?!
Also, a witness on 9/11 saw non-Arab looking men jumping up and down on the roof of a van when the towers were hit as if they were celebrating.

]
because it was a 'news' story MISTAKE

September 14, 2004
Four young Israelis who were arrested by American federal agents on 9/11 have filed a law suit against the Department of Justice in the United States District Court in New York.

The law suit alleges that law enforcement officers and officials of the Bureau of Prisons unlawfully incarcerated them for an extended period of time and violated their civil rights during their more than two month imprisonment in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in 2001. The four plaintiffs claim that they were held incommunicado without access to attorneys or family, subjected to rough interrogations, physically assaulted, deprived of sleep and subjected to racists taunting by guards.

The law suit seeks millions of dollars in compensation.

The four plaintiffs are represented by Israeli attorney Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Esq. and New York attorney Robert Tolchin, Esq.

The Israelis were working for a New Jersey moving company when their truck was stopped by police near the George Washington Bridge. When it was discovered that they possessed foreign drivers licenses, the nervous officers placed them under arrest as suspects in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were handed over to federal agents for weeks of interrogations.

Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theorists in the Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities. Islamic and neo-Nazi groups pointed to the arrests of the Israelis as "proof" that the Mossad and Israel had perpetrated the attack on the World Trade Center. Hate groups around the world posted hundreds of stories centering on the arrests of the Israelis and their alleged role in the 9/11 attacks. The fact that the four were eventually cleared of all suspicions and released did not put the libels to rest and stories about the Israelis are still regularly appearing on the internet.

American human rights groups have charged that the Bureau of Prisons violated the civil liberties of those detained by the United States following 9/11. Following an internal investigation the Department of Justice released a report in June 2003 which, in part, found:

"the evidence indicates a pattern of physical and verbal abuse by some correctional officers at the MDC against some September 11 detainees, particularly during the first months after the attack."

According to the plaintiffs' Israeli counsel Nitsana Darshan-Leitner: "The infamous arrest of these young Israelis on 9/11 has been used by anti-Semites worldwide as `proof' of Israel's involvement in the World Trade Center attack. Our clients are seeking compensation for the harm they suffered in the MDC by prison officials. In addition, the law suit will serve as an important public forum to debunk the lie that Israel or the Mossad was behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It will show that there was no Jewish conspiracy as the Arab world continues to claim and put an end to this racist blood libel."
Israel - Israelis detained on George Washington Bridge on 9/11 sue Department of Justice (http://www.kokhavivpublications.com/2004/israel/09/0409141656.html - broken link)

so your conspiracy is now sueing the government.....

Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,797,604 times
Quote:
Is this what they mean by American Exceptionalism?

Old 02-16-2010, 09:48 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Lets accept the fact that people are getting tired of these 9/11 conspiracy threads.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,783,748 times
I couldn't except the few sentences when written like that.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:01 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Have any of you conspiracist ever heard of Occam's Razor, entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem?

Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 AM

159 posts, read 575,483 times
1. Is George Bush smart enough to pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time?

2. If the pentagon was hit by a missle then why are there hundreds of witnesses on the highway who saw a plane flying into the pentagon?

3. If the pentagon was hit by a missle then where did the missing plane go? Did the plane land on a tropical island?

4. If there were explosives in the towers then what was the point of crashing the planes into them? Couldn't they have killed more people by detonating the explosives before everyone tried to evacuate?

5. If it was a conspiracy then thousands of people would have been involved. Why didn't any of them go public with their info before it happened? Why haven't any of them fessed up since it happened? How do you keep that many people quiet?

6. Why would the president want to do something that would destroy the economy of his own country? He knows what happens to the approval ratings of any president that is in an economic decline.

7. If the president needs an excuse to go to war with Iraq then why didn't the terrorist plot include any Iraqis?

8. If the president needed to form a conspiracy to support his plans for war then it would be very easy to create some false paperwork and false reports about Sadam's threat level. That would be much easier then staging the worlds largest terrorist attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies