Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 06:28 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,346,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Well documented meaning it was "planned" to go down that same day?
Meaning the cause has been investigated, much like the cause of the towers falling, and they've found out a probably reason that's quite sound.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 06:40 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
Right people who were IN the building and were near the site when the explosives went off don't know what they are talking about.
People who were there at the time have no credibility because things were chaotic and that caused people to be confused.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:58 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
This thread really should be retitled; it's proof of nothing but the OP's gullibility.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:06 PM

I think a lot for myself, I'm not American, and as such I have access to news, far more independent than you do, and even I'm able to see that everything in that video is circumstantial or not true. I guess since you're so fond of this video, you've also looked at international documentaries claiming different scenarios, and also addressing the YouTube conspiracy phenomena?

Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Not getting enough attention, TrueIsraelite?

Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM

29 posts, read 79,730 times
Default 911 was real cause it was on tv

Everyone seen the planes hit the towers. I agree with that also. And I saw it on tv. But who was in those planes? Who was flying them? And How did that 3rd building just collapse? Seems to be alot of questions that will never be answered. Just like he moon ****. It was a reason to start the war in Iraq and get all the american people on our side. It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:11 PM

357 posts, read 800,068 times
Don't waste your time, TrueIsraelite. The goofs on this forum are so drunk on the kool-aid they couldn't discern a false flag event if it bit them on the ass.
They won't look into the collapse of building 7, the basic laws of physics, the testimony of Norm Mineta, the impossibility of personal cellphone calls from passenger jets, William Rodriguez, etc.
As long as they have their beer and sports on their 52" plasma TVs, they're more than happy to go along with the lies they have been spoon-fed their whole lives.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparcas View Post
And How did that 3rd building just collapse?
It's been answered, frustratingly enough I can't find any online link to the documentary that explained it, but I'll keep looking.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:53 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
You know, the one thing, above all, that debunks this entirely is the sheer number of people that'd need to keep quiet. It just wouldn't work, ever.
I can't force you to look at things objectively, you'll believe what you wish to believe, but I live comfortably knowing what really happened.
Have you heard the sound of big heavy metal H-beams snapping? It sounds surprisingly like explosions...
And if this was all true, why on earth wouldn't the Government get this removed from the net, and detain the makers in some black-ops prison in Syria? Why aren't they monitoring your posts and making sure you're silenced? If they are as powerful and willing to go to such lengths as you claim, why are they doing such a poor job of "covering up the truth"?
The job of those who lie to us isn't just to hide the truth. It's to cause confusion. The truth is probably that the buildings collapsed due to explosives and the reason was to pave the way for what turned out to be the Patriot Act and our culture of fear. You argue that the debunking fact is the sheer number of people who would need to keep quiet in all of this in order to pull it off. I don't think there's any problem with that because no one ever knows the whole truth. Everyone has their small part to play and they aren't told who the other players are. Hence, it would be entirely possible to create an event where the participants develop a million different perspectives of reality out of which only one is the real truth. The confusion is spread out and exponentiates itself in the minds of those who did not experience the event firsthand. I would argue that even those who claim to know the truth probably do not, so sinister is the plan to control reality.

Is this thread being monitored? Were the people who brought us the video tracked in some way? Sure. Everything is scrutinized, but it doesn't really matter if the truth pops its head out somewhere, it will be dismissed by other innocent people as too unbelievable. And that's how you can commit huge acts of terror in plain view. As long as there are operatives--both planned and by accident--who add to the confusion, there's no need to expend energy hiding the crime. The criminals are so good at manufacturing realities and the rest of us are so bad at discerning real from Memorex that such things as the 9/11 lie are bound to repeat themselves...that is, until we think like they do. That's my two cents and I know nothing about anything if you ask me.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:05 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
As one poster stated "some people" know exactly what happened. We know what we are told.

The only thing I believe is our government knew there would be an attack. Did they know where or what? I have no clue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies