Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 11:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

I was really surprised to see these links that show that there was lots of Mickey Mouse going on among the Democrats during the nominating period in 2008. These people really think that The Man's thugs took Hillary out by some very underhanded methods. Oh well, maybe we can recover from what is going on in our nation now. I don't think so but sometimes I manage to be wrong and this is Dems fighting Dems. It appears that Obama may well be the Chosen One. However, chosen by who?

How Obama Used an Army of Thugs to Steal the 2008 Democratic Party Nomination

YouTube - We Will Not Be Silenced - Part 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 11:19 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Yeah, so glad we aren't hearing daily about "thugs" anymore. For awhile it was the topic of every thread I think.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:13 AM

325 posts, read 235,890 times
"Some still saying that Obama's "thugs" won the nomination for him"

Rednecks

Old 07-11-2010, 12:21 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Like Obama is the only politician to have political thugs. Obama and Bush just two sides of the same Big Government coin.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:49 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
There must've been an awful lot of thugs around to get him 18 or 19 million votes.

God, some people will grasp not only at any straw, but at anything that looks remotely straw-like.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:40 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,832,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I was really surprised to see these links that show that there was lots of Mickey Mouse going on among the Democrats during the nominating period in 2008. These people really think that The Man's thugs took Hillary out by some very underhanded methods. Oh well, maybe we can recover from what is going on in our nation now. I don't think so but sometimes I manage to be wrong and this is Dems fighting Dems. It appears that Obama may well be the Chosen One. However, chosen by who?

First logical explanation of how he got the nomination in the first place,

Old 07-11-2010, 07:45 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
Seems to be the same information put out by the PUMAS during the election. I don't doubt it for a minute.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:11 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:

How Obama Used an Army of Thugs to Steal the 2008 Democratic Party NominationYouTube - We Will Not Be Silenced - Part 1
Is it a gang of sore-loser Hillary supporters, still grousing after all this time? CanadaFreePress, a fat lady, "We will not be silenced".... shudder! Too early in the morning.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:21 AM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times
No, it's a gang of people intent on preserving the voting rights of all US citizens.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:50 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,240 times
Quote:

Well Roysoldboy, I'll try this again, [MOD CUT] I'll admit that I watched only the singly video in the series, but did read the synopsis of them all. I remember the Hillary campaign pointing to some of the descrepancies highlighted by the group but to no avail. The MSM had already made up its collective minds that Obama would be the nominee.

As I pointed out in the first deleted post, there has been no credible response to the links you posted other than the usual, "attack the messenger,...ridicule the fat woman" from the loonie left. None are willing to entertain the idea, and eyewitness reports of questionable activities in the caucuses, and will defend the community organizer tactics, shout downs, and shady manuevers of the Obama camp.

Keep shining the light of reason on the illogical.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-11-2010 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Discussion of moderation is prohibited
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies