Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2010, 01:18 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,463,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I wonder if the clintons will be in hell too after what happened to vince foster.
So stupid.

Was Clinton ever charged and subsequently found guilty of murder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Look, I'll settle this right now. Can we all agree it was Bush's fault?
Yes or no.

Do you support this man who murdered Americans or not? You sure seem like a cheerleader for this creep. Quit hiding behind the cheap rhetoric and come out of the closet already.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:24 PM

People on this forum who support, condone and advocate the murder of Americans:

Summers73

Consent Withdrawn

Old 02-24-2010, 01:25 PM

768 posts, read 1,087,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I agree. Rot in hell. No man has the right to take the life of another, regardless of how pissed off they are at an institution.
Yes, let's make sure that the "institution" continues to have a monopoly on the use of violence like they do on theft.

By the way, how many people has the "Institution" killed?.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:26 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,052,033 times
When violence and murder become acceptable tools for political change and differences, we are all going to burn.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:27 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Who was taxing them again? Are you saying we are being taxed by some outside entity that does not represent us? I'd love to hear more about this stupid comparison of yours.
Yes, the Brits have overtaxed out tea and we are not going to take it anymore! Let's throw all of the tea coming into Boston into the water. We'll show them!

Old 02-24-2010, 01:32 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,559,063 times
Quote:
Yes or no.

Do you support this man who murdered Americans or not? You sure seem like a cheerleader for this creep. Quit hiding behind the cheap rhetoric and come out of the closet already.

Nothing but crickets.....

Old 02-24-2010, 01:32 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,515,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consent Withdrawn View Post
Yes, let's make sure that the "institution" continues to have a monopoly on the use of violence like they do on theft.

By the way, how many people has the "Institution" killed?.
That's the exact same argument the Weathermen made back in the 60s and 70s...however they tried to blow up monuments and avoid taking human life. Just like Joseph Stack, they misplaced their rage instead of taking effective political action--and as a result both will be remembered as fools.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:35 PM

556 posts, read 2,086,979 times
This whackjob apparently tried to take advantage of loopholes he found in the system - mind you - a system he CHOSE to be a part of, by residing in this country, then got angry when he got caught.....refused to pay taxes going forward, and added to his anger because the IRS stayed in touch and in his business....Well DUH......

Add me to the list of those who feel he deserves to burn in hell if there is one.........using his name and the word hero in the same sentence is enough to make me pitch my lunch.

If the American way is so offensive to others out there - then M-O-V-E elsewhere - there is certainly someone willing to take your spot who is working their tail off to become a naturalized citizen of this country! Political position wasn't part of this crazy person's agenda - he's had IRS issues for decades - through countless changes in political slants in our country.

He was a nutjob - who took the life of an innocent man, an innocent man sitting at his desk, no different than most of us posting here.......how is that heroic?.......the others in that building were fortunate he didn't take more with him......bless Mr. Hunter's family as they cope with the senseless murder of their loved one.......I am proud to be an American and take serious issue with people here who believe a different set of rules should apply to them, simply because they believe they deserve it.....I will say he did his wife and step-daughter a favor - at least he's no longer present physically in their lives....they might find solace in a remote part of another country....and some peace.....

Old 02-24-2010, 01:38 PM

768 posts, read 1,087,805 times
Quote:
People on this forum who support, condone and advocate the murder of Americans:

Summers73

Consent Withdrawn

Do you feel better now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies