Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 09:51 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Again, given the choice between a VP being incompetent, or a P being incompetent, I choose the VP. The choice is VERY clear..

And Obama is no more qualified to be President than Palin is/was.
I do think Biden is qualified to be Vice-President.

I also think Obama IS more qualified to be President than Palin is/was. I think he would have been better-qualified if he'd had more experience politically, but Palin's lack of political experience, combined with her lack of knowledge of national and international affairs makes her more poorly qualified.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Again, given the choice between a VP being incompetent, or a P being incompetent, I choose the VP. The choice is VERY clear..

And Obama is no more qualified to be President than Palin is/was.

McCain did not say the economy was in good shape, he said the fundamentals of the economy were. This was true then, and it remains true today. McCain make a poor choice, sure, but not anymore poorer than those who chose Obama... Heck, look at the VP now, do you really think he's competent?
You don't seriously want to compare Biden's credential's to Palin's, now do you?
McCain's poor choice is a frightening choice.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
And we rarely see a conserv on here that has a single positive thing to say about Obama or NBC. Now they can say "Oh...my thoughts were wrong all about Palin" and put what O'Reilly say to ignore SP during elections

Also, coming from a "liberal": FOX shows the greatest cartoons on Saturdays

There's your positive thing
When 0bama does a positive thing, I'll credit him for it, but so far he has been a total wash.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:56 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
When 0bama does a positive thing, I'll credit him for it, but so far he has been a total wash.
Just like Bush was, right?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I do think Biden is qualified to be Vice-President.

I also think Obama IS more qualified to be President than Palin is/was. I think he would have been better-qualified if he'd had more experience politically, but Palin's lack of political experience, combined with her lack of knowledge of national and international affairs makes her more poorly qualified.
I have to spread the love around, but I agree completely.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You don't seriously want to compare Biden's credential's to Palin's, now do you?
McCain's poor choice is a frightening choice.
Biden's credentials have got nothing to do with it, he has been wrong on every major issue, and a complete an utter idiot as VP. Besides, all he has for a resume is his time in the US senate, he has never held a real job. all Biden has been a US senator for the past 30 plus years, and like any senator, he has never been held accountable for anything he does.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:05 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Biden's credentials have got nothing to do with it, he has been wrong on every major issue, and a complete an utter idiot as VP. Besides, all he has for a resume is his time in the US senate, he has never held a real job. all Biden has been a US senator for the past 30 plus years, and like any senator, he has never been held accountable for anything he does.
Thanks for the links to back up your biased opinion of Biden. Credentials has nothing to do with being a qualified VP? Interesting.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
Just like Bush was, right?
You think i'm a fan of George Bush just because I criticize 0bama?

Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Thanks for the links to back up your biased opinion of Biden. Credentials has nothing to do with being a qualified VP? Interesting.
Biden has no credentials that qualify him, all he has is an unaccomplished 30 year career in the senate.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:16 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,007 times
Quote:
You think i'm a fan of George Bush just because I criticize 0bama?
Don't get defensive and offended, it was a simple question. Not everything is about you, you know. It's all about me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies