Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 07:44 PM

228 posts, read 507,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I don't care what political party a person belongs to, most people have at least one or two issues in which they differ on opinion from their parties base. Death penalty is mine. My only major problem with the death penalty is the absurd cost of the process.

How's this for a peaceful alternative. Let him rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life. Everyday the prison can blast loud volumes of death metal or gangsta rap into his cell. Then again, considering that he was originally one of ours, he might like that.

So, tell me, what would you do with him polly?
Aside from blasting loud volumes of good old American music which he hates house him with a large inmate who will trade him around for a pack of Kools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 08:37 PM

946 posts, read 2,604,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808s View Post
Aside from blasting loud volumes of good old American music which he hates house him with a large inmate who will trade him around for a pack of Kools.
Except we appear to have obtained our information from the Pakistani intelligence agencies, who play us like a game of marbles. So we probably haven't captured him at all. And if we ever do, it's because the Pakis are feeding us a favor. How's that 10 billion in aid to support the Taliban working out for you?

Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 PM

228 posts, read 507,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teach1234 View Post
Except we appear to have obtained our information from the Pakistani intelligence agencies, who play us like a game of marbles. So we probably haven't captured him at all. And if we ever do, it's because the Pakis are feeding us a favor. How's that 10 billion in aid to support the Taliban working out for you?
I'm just saying we should try terror suspects in civilian courts because while they await trial house them in the general population in our prisons. They'll become prags for the real vicious inmates.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:34 PM

11,267 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808s View Post
And Bubba say's, "You got a pretty mouth!".

I'm sure he will be quite pretty to those sex starved animals once they shave off all that nasty facial hair he has.

He should be used to the treatment, though, as members of the taliban spend a lot of time on their knees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies