Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,493 times

Advertisements

Bobio writes and performs parodies and is starting to get pretty big. Yesterday he released his 4th video; Party Like a Mormon, a parody of Party Like a Rock Star and there's a big scene with a Mitt Romney look alike with hysterical signs like "Mitt, you da Morman", "Mitt fits like a glove", etc. lol Regardless of political affiliation, it's really funny and I think it might give Romney some cred with the 18-35 demo. First we had "Crush on Obama", now "Party Like a Mormon." haha

YouTube - Bobio-Party Like a Mormon (a parody of Party Like a Rock Star)
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 08:21 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Loser acts like that guarantee a win for the opposition. Thanks for the good news

Old 03-10-2010, 08:42 AM

70 posts, read 174,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Loser acts like that guarantee a win for the opposition. Thanks for the good news
Loser acts? I'm not really into Mitt Romney, but I thought the video was hysterical; not even sure if Bobio was endorsing or poking fun at Romney; he is a parodist, so it very well may have been the later, not sure. Either way, it's really funny, like all of his parodies, shame you had to go partisan on this.

I lean conservative and I thought Crush on Obama was awesome and I think Party Like a Mormon is awesome. It's a shame that some people can only enjoy things that line up exactly with their ideology. Oh well.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Wow, that was pretty harsh. I tried to lighten the mood and post something fun, and you come back with that? Sheesh! I agree with Terri, it's sad that some people can only enjoy things that they agree with. I thought the video was amazing; oh well, too each his own I guess.

P.S. I too liked Crush on Obama and y'all know how I fell about him. If it's funny, it's funny, and Party Like a Mormon, like Crush, is hysterical, in my opinion, of course.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Romney is a gun-banning, socialized medicine endorsing RINO in expensive suits. Bad choice for real Conservatives. Does he have the business acumen to help guide our way out of this economy, absolutely. But, in my opinion, he supports too much BIG Government as proven by his actions as Gov. of Mass. .

Old 03-10-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Romney is a gun-banning, socialized medicine endorsing RINO in expensive suits. Bad choice for real Conservatives. Does he have the business acumen to help guide our way out of this economy, absolutely. But, in my opinion, he supports too much BIG Government as proven by his actions as Gov. of Mass. .
Holy cow, lighten up. This is a parody and it's actually quite funny. Between you on the right and Deluisanne on the left it now appears that even comedy has become partisan. Ugh!

Old 03-10-2010, 10:10 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Holy cow, lighten up. This is a parody and it's actually quite funny. Between you on the right and Deluisanne on the left it now appears that even comedy has become partisan. Ugh!
I was voicing my opinion about Romney, not about the "comedy" posted. Who needs to lighten up on their assumtions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies