Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 03:57 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

YouTube - Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview

I my opinion, Baier did the right thing! Obama was giving these 30 minute answers! It's the oldest trick in the book! He didn't want to answer the tough questions. so he stretches out one answer forever!! Baier had to butt in! HE WASN'T TOUGH ENOUGH!!

This is the 11th hour on the most important piece of legislation of our life time! This thing can ship wreck this economy and people want answers to questions that, quite frankly, Obama's been able to dodge!!

Enough with the nicey-nice! Baier did his job! And at least he was courteous to apologize at the end (even though he didn't need to).

[/LEFT]
Fox hates Obama and this guy came in with "I'm gonna get him" mentality. You do not INTERRUPT the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. How rude can one possibly be? Baier is a rookie and will NEVER be one of the greats like Rather, Jennings, Sawyer, Walters or Cronkite!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2010, 03:59 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The President got what he deserved for diving into the cesspool that is Fox """News""".
He should have known
Yeah, he got what he deserved. An interviewer who doesn't kiss his ass and worship him. Its about time Obama faced somebody with the nuts to ask him questions that actually matter. Brett was still too nice and easy on the dodger in chief.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Yeah, he got what he deserved. An interviewer who doesn't kiss his ass and worship him. Its about time Obama faced somebody with the nuts to ask him questions that actually matter. Brett was still too nice and easy on the dodger in chief.
LOL...you people crack me up. Really...comments like this make me laugh. You think this Fox guy did something unprecedented? Asked "tough" questions! LMAO. Give me a break!!!! You think him making it through the primary with Clinton....then surviving John and Sarah wasn't tough...but this sure was! "That ought to show him!". Yeah...I'm sure President Obama felt the same. LOL...you people are too much!

Old 03-18-2010, 04:03 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
You do not INTERRUPT the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.
You DO interrupt the president when he's not answering the interview questions and just making another campaign speech, instead.

Obama either doesn't know what the hell is going on because he can't keep track of all of the Dem bribes in the bill, or he lacks the intelligence to comprehend the interview questions. Which is it? Hmmm?!?

Old 03-18-2010, 04:03 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
Fox hates Obama and this guy came in with "I'm gonna get him" mentality. You do not INTERRUPT the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. How rude can one possibly be? Baier is a rookie and will NEVER be one of the greats like Rather, Jennings, Sawyer, Walters or Cronkite!
Lol, Rather the fabricator? Babwa Walter's? Diane Sawyer? Great? LMAO! Thanks for the joke, I needed a good laugh. Jennings is the only one in the group that could be taken somewhat seriously.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:

hussein obama was interrupting Baier! What the h*ll did hussein obama think, he was just going to go there and spew his same garbage and not answer a question directly? He agreed to an interview and a real reporter asked him questions as hussein obama continued to dodge and try to talk over him.

I know you left wingers are used to hussein obama never getting any real questions from the slobbering liberal press that stand around tingling up their legs but this time hussein obama sat down with a real reporter that was trying to do his job with a con man in front of him.

YOU DO INTERRUPT the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES when they are lying and interrupting when they agreed to an interview! In fact it was hussein obama doing most of the interruptions as a means of getting out of giving any straight answers.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
hussein obama was interrupting Baier! What the h*ll did hussein obama think, he was just going to go there and spew his same garbage and not answer a question directly? He agreed to an interview and a real reporter asked him questions as hussein obama continued to dodge and try to talk over him.

I know you left wingers are used to hussein obama never getting any real questions from the slobbering liberal press that stand around tingling up their legs but this time hussein obama sat down with a real reporter that was trying to do his job with a con man in front of him.

YOU DO INTERRUPT the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES when they are lying and interrupting when they agreed to an interview! In fact it was hussein obama doing most of the interruptions as a means of getting out of giving any straight answers.
You people in the right are so caught up in your consipracy theories that you don't even recognize when a reporter is being rude and unprofessional.
To each his own. It's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. That reporter sounded rude and desperate.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:10 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
You people in the right are so caught up in your consipracy theories that you don't even recognize when a reporter is being rude and unprofessional.
To each his own. It's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. That reporter sounded rude and desperate.
Actually, it was Obama's continuous dodging of the questions that sounded desperate. Obama was visibly flustered, too.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:13 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Actually, it was Obama's continuous dodging of the questions that sounded desperate. Obama was visibly flustered, too.
You got that right. hussein pobama came there with the clear intent to lie like a dog. I am sure he thought he could shake Baier and he was completely flustered when he could not.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:13 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

YouTube - Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview

I my opinion, Baier did the right thing! Obama was giving these 30 minute answers! It's the oldest trick in the book! He didn't want to answer the tough questions. so he stretches out one answer forever!! Baier had to butt in! HE WASN'T TOUGH ENOUGH!!

This is the 11th hour on the most important piece of legislation of our life time! This thing can ship wreck this economy and people want answers to questions that, quite frankly, Obama's been able to dodge!!

Enough with the nicey-nice! Baier did his job! And at least he was courteous to apologize at the end (even though he didn't need to).

[/LEFT]
It was excellent! Bret did a great job. It was a demonstration of what the Press should be doing.

Bret had Obama squirming. It was a wonderful thing to watch. Obama is such a damn liar!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies