Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 04:22 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
But the left thinks its ok to kill the poors unborn.
just sickening
And the Right thinks its ok to let the living die off if they can't attain insurance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 04:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Hello, I gave you a link. Now what are you crying about? I thought that was what you wanted. And I was "the person."
I missed the link please post again or give me the post number

Old 03-22-2010, 04:24 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
But the left thinks its ok to kill the poors unborn.
just sickening
No, we think it's "okay" to have a choice. Again..."the righties" think it's "okay" to kill other people's innocent children if it means control, power, oil, etc. So so hypocritical to keep saying we think it's okay to "kill" children when you feel it's perfectly fine to kill ALL, old and young alike, if it will get the U.S. something it wants. And that it's "okay" to passively kill people by denying them help with their bodies...but only if they're no longer innocent looking and newly born. If they're older and sorta unsavory looking because of lack of money, well then...let 'em rot, eh?

Until you can rectify that tiny little discrepancy with your "but every life is precious!" bit...you can stop using it as a defense, because it's not your actual philosophy on all human life in general.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:25 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
And the Right thinks its ok to let the living die off if they can't attain insurance.
Post the link as to who has died becasue they did not have insurtance

Old 03-22-2010, 04:27 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No, we think it's "okay" to have a choice. Again..."the righties" think it's "okay" to kill other people's innocent children if it means control, power, oil, etc. So so hypocritical to keep saying we think it's okay to "kill" children when you feel it's perfectly fine to kill ALL, old and young alike, if it will get the U.S. something it wants. And that it's "okay" to passively kill people by denying them help with their bodies...but only if they're no longer innocent looking and newly born. If they're older and sorta unsavory looking because of lack of money, well then...let 'em rot, eh?

Until you can rectify that tiny little discrepancy with your "but every life is precious!" bit...you can stop using it as a defense, because it's not your actual philosophy on all human life in general.

No, if you believe that elective abortion is an ok "choice", then you believe in murder and thus are an accessory to such

Murderer Thats right, I just called you one

Old 03-22-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Post the link as to who has died becasue they did not have insurtance
Sure, and post a link to everyone who wore pink panties today.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
No, if you believe that elective abortion is an ok "choice", then you believe in murder and thus are an accessory to such

Murderer Thats right, I just called you one
And I bet you say "look at that woman with the 8 kids on welfare!!! I pay to support her children!".

Can't have your cake and eat it too, you know.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:31 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,864,927 times
Quote:
what people?
Your the one that is the hypocrite. You complain about people dieing without insurance and can not prove any stat showing that what you say is true. Yet you could care less about 50 million dead unborn.
That is hypocritical attitude
I have a chronic condition that was at once very severe. I have asthma. Back in June, I lost my job. I am not dead yet. I am actually thriving. I am looking into going back to school and possibly moving. In fact, I was able to get health insurance. I have had ZERO problems affording medical care on a meager $265 a week. I sacrificed, but many Americans don't want to sacrifice anymore. They just want handouts as if money from the government grows on trees.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:34 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
I have a chronic condition that was at once very severe. I have asthma. Back in June, I lost my job. I am not dead yet. I am actually thriving. I am looking into going back to school and possibly moving. In fact, I was able to get health insurance. I have had ZERO problems affording medical care on a meager $265 a week. I sacrificed, but many Americans don't want to sacrifice anymore. They just want handouts as if money from the government grows on trees.
You make $265 a week? And you're self-supporting on that? Out of that money, you pay rent, food AND medical insurance? And car insurance, etc.?

Are you fabricating? Or are you receiving government handouts somewhere else so you don't actually have all those expenses (well, I mean in addition to Unemployment which you must be receiving, unless someone is handing you $245)? Because even one of them would pay for perhaps all of one I mentioned, and perhaps half of one other if you're only renting a bedroom. And that doesn't include food or other things one needs to live.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:35 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
That claim has already been disproven. Repeating it won't make it true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies