Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:28 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you really, truly believe that abortion was "devised" in the United States, in the 20th Century?

Abortion has been around a long time but a far left liberal devised a plan to use abortion to control the black population. What is interesting is that Planned Parenthood continues to target the black population when pplacing their killing mills.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:30 PM

11,349 posts, read 16,714,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
If I were pregnant I'd do anything in my power, legal or not to get rid of it. I'd stab myself with an icepick first.

Not everybody gets all ooglie when it comes to bayyyyyyyybies. Sorry.

20yrsinBranson
blissfully childfree
I think someone needs to go on their meds.

Stab yourself with an icepick!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 06:31 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Abortion has been around a long time but a far left liberal devised a plan to use abortion to control the black population. What is interesting is that Planned Parenthood continues to target the black population when pplacing their killing mills.
PP is an equal opportunity provider. Get with the times.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:31 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,868,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
At 10 weeks, her ultra sound showed her BABY'S little arms and legs moving around so much that we named the BABY "Wiggles".
If someone wants to kill their baby by having it sucked out into a garbage bag with all the little arms and legs that we saw moving and the little hearts that we heard beating, they are going to have to answer for that but decent people should not have to pay for the murder of that baby.
Spin it anyway you want, it is murder.
Couldn't care less what you think.

Don't want an abortion? Umm, let's see what choices we've got here.... don't get one.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:57 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,120,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
Horse Crap! All children are precious to me and to my family and to my church! And now you tell me that it is none of my freaking business that MY TAX PAYER MONEY is going to be used to KILL A CHILD? I don't think so!
a) it doesn't seem that your tax money will do such a thing
b) your tax money is killing thousands of children already on this earth, living & breathing this air - around the world

Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
at 10 weeks, her ultra sound showed her baby's little arms and legs moving around so much that we named the baby "wiggles".
If someone wants to kill their baby by having it sucked out into a garbage bag with all the little arms and legs that we saw moving and the little hearts that we heard beating, they are going to have to answer for that but decent people should not have to pay for the murder of that baby.

yaaaawn!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 07:04 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
This is absolutely true. Anyone who doesn't believe it should research Malcolm X's thoughts on abortion.

Blacks were on their way to no longer being a minority population before abortion became legal.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:06 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
If I were pregnant I'd do anything in my power, legal or not to get rid of it. I'd stab myself with an icepick first.

Not everybody gets all ooglie when it comes to bayyyyyyyybies. Sorry.

20yrsinBranson
blissfully childfree

Thats why I think "morning after pill" should be available over the counter. To prevent painful abortions and family crises. Seriously, nobody need to know if you ever were pregnant, if you just take the morning after pill then you will be safe.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:12 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
At 10 weeks, her ultra sound showed her BABY'S little arms and legs moving around so much that we named the BABY "Wiggles".
Like you I am no great fan of abortion. Thats easy for me to say because I am a man. Its not my body that will be forever changed, not my pain.
If you and yours don't agree with abortion than don't use the option.
As for others? It is legal and it is their right to take advantage of the option. No one should be made to feel guilty or bad for their choice either way.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:18 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Where were you and your friends on the right screaming murder, when Bush sent our troops to Iraq to die????? Your tax money funded that too, you know.
Even the most unbalanced Democrat could see that spending for the military is provided for by the constitution, abortion.........................................n ot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies