Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:49 AM

22,191 posts, read 19,473,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
My point is what ever bills like this health care bill that Barry Soteoro signs into law are invalid since he wasn't born as an American citizen which makes his whole presidency invalid.
Out of all the absurd reaches and explanations the birther nuts have tried to come up with this might be the most absurd one yet. Way to make Tatiz proud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 04:14 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,409 times
ObamaCrimes.com

Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
don't worry you will see more proof coming out in this next couple of months

Orly..is this Orly?

Old 03-24-2010, 05:45 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Looks like he travelled more than some people in this country.
No, he didnt travel there, everyone knows HE WENT TO SCHOOL there..

YouTube - Indonesia Remembers Obama As a Boy#

Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Orly..is this Orly?
Ohhhh, channeling.
I think I'll change the channel.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:01 AM

527 posts, read 467,917 times
Quote:
don't worry you will see more proof coming out in this next couple of months
Proof of what?- that the right has nothing better to do than to try to grasp at some warped idea that the president isn't a citizen? Ifthey spent more time coming up with good ideas for the country and being productive,instead of wasting their time on such conspiracy theories, maybe the American people would support them more- as it is they just come off looking as crazy as the people who don't believe we landed on the moon, or those that think the government is holding aliens from another planet- hey mybe you could prove Obama came from another planet, then you would at least get the support of the nutjobs hanging out in Roswell-

Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 AM

4,500 posts, read 12,349,473 times
Hey, crazy idea, but I think I might be on to something... Barry Maosoetoro is Bill Gates! And he's trying to KILL ALL AMERICUNS WITH HIS VACCINES! YES! It all makes sence, cause one time I heard that they have Microsoft products in Indonesia!

Bill Gates - Microsoft - Indonesia - Barry Stalinoetoro! See the picture people, don't be blind!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:25 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialrequest View Post
Proof of what?- that the right has nothing better to do than to try to grasp at some warped idea that the president isn't a citizen? Ifthey spent more time coming up with good ideas for the country and being productive,instead of wasting their time on such conspiracy theories, maybe the American people would support them more- as it is they just come off looking as crazy as the people who don't believe we landed on the moon, or those that think the government is holding aliens from another planet- hey mybe you could prove Obama came from another planet, then you would at least get the support of the nutjobs hanging out in Roswell-

i'm not right or left...lol....i don't play that game that the government run media puts in place to divide us....here's a conspiracy theory...why do u think that the government fluoridates our tap water?

Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
His mom was from KANSAS! Hello!
Last time I checked that was a state of the United States!

LMAO at some of these comments. Unbelievable!!!
Parents means father and mother.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Parents means father and mother.
Says you.

Because there is NOTHING in the Constitution or in any case law that says BOTH parents have to be citizens. And since we've had several Presidents who had a foreign-born parent, there will never be any case law to uphold your position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies