Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 02:17 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Really? So how do you think public libraries pay their wages? Or, what exactly don't you agree with again? Confusing sentence structure.

Another great picture:

Health Care Reform | OregonLive.com

He's about to put the sleeper hold on her. Or start lobbing some bricks one of the two...what a brave man!
LOL....ya those peace loving liberals....Gee remember those to gay guys snatching the cross out of that little old ladies hands at the Gay Marr. Demonstration?

Cant take the heat..oh well!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 02:56 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,567,892 times
Um, thats a conservative. You can read right? Okay, See that little sign he's white knuckling as if his life depended on it? Like a lifejacket to a drowning man?....and shielding himself from a woman who appears to be calmly going head to head with him as he completely losses his sh*t?

Okay as long as we're talking about the same picture here.

Love the UFC hat by the way...that's about the mentality of teabaggers now a days. One step up from Pro Wrestling.
Way to set a good example.

Last edited by brubaker; 03-26-2010 at 03:05 PM..

Old 03-26-2010, 03:08 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Typical cheese eating liberals at work here:

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/bush.jpg (broken link)

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/bush5.jpg (broken link)

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/liberals.jpg (broken link)

Why are they angry and violent these days? Why hasnt Obama stepped up and asked them to behave themselves?

Old 03-26-2010, 03:09 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,951,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Agree or disagree?

What is a teg bag? And I see no picture other than the riots from hateful people Sunny posted above. Therefore I call foul.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,951,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
Um, thats a conservative. You can read right? Okay, See that little sign he's white knuckling as if his life depended on it? Like a lifejacket to a drowning man?....and shielding himself from a woman who appears to be calmly going head to head with him as he completely losses his sh*t?

Okay as long as we're talking about the same picture here.

Love the UFC hat by the way...that's about the mentality of teabaggers now a days. One step up from Pro Wrestling.
Way to set a good example.
The guy in that picture is an *******, and doesn't represent my views one least little bit.

You're talking about a tiny, tiny fraction of conservatives when you use sexual slogans to pigeon hole people that hold a view differing from yours. I wouldn't put it past a certain bend of people to plant him as an operative to slander those people that he "purportedly" represents.

I would hope that you treat people differently in real life than you do on this forum.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:16 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
What is a teg bag? And I see no picture other than the riots from hateful people Sunny posted above. Therefore I call foul.

And they say they are so intelligent. Ha ha.

The kool-aid party liberals are becoming more violent, mean and angry.

They need to settle down, they are getting way out of control.

TEG BAG -

I know, its' an illegal who has been Obamasized!!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,567,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
The guy in that picture is an *******, and doesn't represent my views one least little bit.
Fair enough.
Quote:

You're talking about a tiny, tiny fraction of conservatives when you use sexual slogans to pigeon hole people that hold a view differing from yours.
I use that term without any sexual thoughts in my head, it's just what I call 'em at this point. So all your anger is for naught.

Quote:
I wouldn't put it past a certain bend of people to plant him as an operative to slander those people that he "purportedly" represents.
I hear this used time and time again by people seeking to distance themslves from the very thing they promote. Beck did it with the wacko in the airplane...saying it was a false flag op. Pffft. I find it a cowardly way to go about things.

Quote:
I would hope that you treat people differently in real life than you do on this forum.
If you don't see the difference between posting messages on a political forum and interacting with people in real life then maybe you should take a break from the internet. In other words, never fear, I'm a perfect gentleman in real life. Scouts honor.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
LOL....ya those peace loving liberals....Gee remember those to gay guys snatching the cross out of that little old ladies hands at the Gay Marr. Demonstration?

Cant take the heat..oh well!!!

Bump for the heck of it!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 12:10 AM

533 posts, read 318,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
It will make us a slave to the gov. They are predicting the cbo that is that by 2020 we will each owe the gov 170k our part of the federal debt. Isnt that a form of slavery. We are a slave to pay for the gov spending habits. Which is why I dont understand why more isnt upset at their wasting our money increasing the debt
You can always leave if it gets to you too much.......maybe Spain or Brazil? Well, the language in Brazil might be a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies