Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2010, 11:04 PM

604 posts, read 753,448 times

Advertisements

Please don't start whining about the Government infringing on our rights!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 11:04 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,250,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The FBI had someone working undercover inside of the militia group. They have hard evidence.

Grand standing? Maybe they are just putting other militia groups on notice that they ARE being watched and the FBI isn't going to sit back and let them ruin our country with their stupidity. I hope they throw these people just arrested in jail for a long time.

I wonder when the feds are going to start convicting their own for commiting murder right here on US soil.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:08 PM

22,256 posts, read 19,575,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The FBI had someone working undercover inside of the militia group. They have hard evidence.
I know. I was responding to another poster who complained that the Feds aren't doing the same thing to gangs as they have done to this Militia group.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:57 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,509,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I think it used to be that you had to actually commit a crime or have a specific target you talked about before you could be arrested for anything, but now you get arrested for being a part of a labeled group without having committed a crime....
If you bothered to read then you would know they planned on killing an officer, and then bombing the funeral to kill more. Christian domestic terrorists....

Old 03-29-2010, 11:59 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,509,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I wonder when the feds are going to start convicting their own for commiting murder right here on US soil.
I wonder when the rightwingoverse will actually stand up and condemn the domestic terrorists in this country when we round 'em up.

You know damn well that if they attacked Americans, they would be first in line to blame Obama too.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:08 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,809,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
If you bothered to read then you would know they planned on killing an officer, and then bombing the funeral to kill more. Christian domestic terrorists....
I don't believe everything i hear when the feds tell their side of the story....people do get set up sometimes to push an agenda...I'm not saying i agree with people killing cops....I'm just saying that all we know is what the media says happened...we don't really know the whole story based on the media

Old 03-30-2010, 12:09 AM

22,256 posts, read 19,575,089 times
Quote:
I wonder when the rightwingoverse will actually stand up and condemn the domestic terrorists in this country when we round 'em up.

You know damn well that if they attacked Americans, they would be first in line to blame Obama too.

Its sad, that I don't think I have seen a single post from the conservatives on here condemning this type of stuff. Instead they go on about conspiracy theories and this group being set up. Its really pathetic, that not even the principled conservatives on this site (and I now some exist because I have had some intelligent debate with a few of them) are not condemning, this and aren't condemning the conspiracy theory bs that is being spouted by some on the right in this threat.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:

you can also include the muslims currently living in the borders of the USA that would do the USA harm, plus the federals that commit murder while on the job.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Its sad, that I don't think I have seen a single post from the conservatives on here condemning this type of stuff. Instead they go on about conspiracy theories and this group being set up. Its really pathetic, that not even the principled conservatives on this site (and I now some exist because I have had some intelligent debate with a few of them) are not condemning, this and aren't condemning the conspiracy theory bs that is being spouted by some on the right in this threat.

look, I do not mind condemning their actions if true, but just because the feds said they did it does not mean they have been convicted of it.

or do you enspouse that they should be convicted before they had their day in court?

Old 03-30-2010, 12:26 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,809,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
look, I do not mind condemning their actions if true, but just because the feds said they did it does not mean they have been convicted of it.

or do you enspouse that they should be convicted before they had their day in court?

yeah i think this guy thinks people need to be convicted for "looking" scary....i also agree that if there was overwhelming evidence that they were on their way to kill someone for sure like the guys in the group video-tapping what they would do, or if i myself knew one of them and knew personally that they were going to kill a cop i would be against it, but there is a big agenda by the U.S. government to make tea-party, Christians, or anyone who disagrees with the president to look bad so they are staging different events to make those groups stay quite so the truth won't get out because people are waking up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies