Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2010, 01:06 PM

22,196 posts, read 19,481,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And that conspiracy is what? That the Gov is at best less than honest with its citizens? That the Gov has in the past used drama to divert attention away from things they would rather not have the public focus on? Am I wrong about this? Have they not used these tactics in the past?
Its possible and even likely that these idiots are in fact guilty of what they are charged with. However why such great focus on 9 individuals when we average 13 killings a day by illegals of US citizens? It would seem to to me that 13x 365 is quite a few deaths and yet the Fed seems to be doing very little or nothing about it. Some would wonder why? Some might point out that illegals have killed police officers and shot at border patrol agents and yet no frenzied all out energy to confront the problem.
That these people are being set up (have a few posts on that) it isn't true, the government is out to get Christians and all that other crap. Yes, illegals have killed police officers and border agents and arrests have been made for that. We have cops as well as government agents going undercover in gangs fairly frequently (both gangs made up of legal citizens and illegal citizens) and it has led to many gang members being arrested on all sorts of charges.

I don't see how its some conspiracy all of a sudden just because its a bunch of Christian Fundamentalists who are the suspects that are arrested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 01:19 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
That these people are being set up (have a few posts on that) it isn't true, the government is out to get Christians and all that other crap. Yes, illegals have killed police officers and border agents and arrests have been made for that. We have cops as well as government agents going undercover in gangs fairly frequently (both gangs made up of legal citizens and illegal citizens) and it has led to many gang members being arrested on all sorts of charges.

I don't see how its some conspiracy all of a sudden just because its a bunch of Christian Fundamentalists who are the suspects that are arrested.
Nor do I. However I do question the lack of focus and energy when it comes to our Southern border. We went to war with 2 countries for less. Wars that both major parties whole heartedly endorsed.
Yes arrest these idiots who would try to harm police offiers. They deserve the worst of punishments.
Lets not turn a blind eye to the 13 dead americans each day either.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:16 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,321,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I will not admit that a group planning on murder (if that proves to be the case)is a Christian one.
Christians are supposed to adhere to the commandments....#6 being 'thou shalt not kill' (or murder depending on which translation you prefer)

I don't doubt/deny there are warped individuals that may wrap themselves up with that label in order to fool themselves that what they are doing has some noble purpose.
Not only should all condemn such as this but Christians should be the first to do so.
They're called fanatic Christians. You can't leave the 'Christian' out of the description of this particular militia group but you do need the modifier in front of the word.

Quote:
Nor do I. However I do question the lack of focus and energy when it comes to our Southern border. We went to war with 2 countries for less. Wars that both major parties whole heartedly endorsed.
Yes arrest these idiots who would try to harm police offiers. They deserve the worst of punishments.
Lets not turn a blind eye to the 13 dead americans each day either.
You seem to think that our law enforcement people have to prioritize who they go after with the illegals being at the top of your list. I think they are perfectly capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time i.e. it's not an 'either' 'or' choice they're making here. Different agencies work in different areas of crime. No one is turning a blind eye to anything.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:19 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,347,300 times
Thank God that he was watching these people who have perverted Christianity. They are criminals.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:21 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,347,300 times
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo2/stateu/Fascist-Palin-.jpg (broken link)

Right on Boompa

Old 03-30-2010, 02:25 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,961,323 times
Who is that poser in the photo above, Tina Fey?

Fanaticism is dangerous regardless of which side of the political, religious, or societal spectrum it is affiliated.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
They're called fanatic Christians. You can't leave the 'Christian' out of the description of this particular militia group but you do need the modifier in front of the word.

You seem to think that our law enforcement people have to prioritize who they go after with the illegals being at the top of your list. I think they are perfectly capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time i.e. it's not an 'either' 'or' choice they're making here. Different agencies work in different areas of crime. No one is turning a blind eye to anything.
Really? And they have demonstrated this of late? They focused on these wanna be warriors of christ, and lets face it not a difficult target at all.Yet each and every day on average 13 citizens are killed. Many more each day are simply victims of other crimes. I ask again If the Feds are so concerned about the safety of US citizens then why not really focus on organized crime or on gangs? Oh wait the headlines are not nearly as good as say 9 Christian Militia etc etc etc.
13 a day seems like we are loosing more US citizens to illegals each day than we are in 2 wars. Does this not bother you at all?

Old 03-30-2010, 02:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,961,323 times
Quote:
Really? And they have demonstrated this of late? They focused on these wanna be warriors of christ, and lets face it not a difficult target at all.Yet each and every day on average 13 citizens are killed. Many more each day are simply victims of other crimes. I ask again If the Feds are so concerned about the safety of US citizens then why not really focus on organized crime or on gangs? Oh wait the headlines are not nearly as good as say 9 Christian Militia etc etc etc.
13 a day seems like we are loosing more US citizens to illegals each day than we are in 2 wars. Does this not bother you at all?
It is pretty unsettling how little attention the violence from illegals on our Southern border is getting from the MSM. Barely a word about the rancher who was found murdered on his own land yesterday.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:41 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I think it used to be that you had to actually commit a crime or have a specific target you talked about before you could be arrested for anything, but now you get arrested for being a part of a labeled group without having committed a crime....hell if they would treat drug dealers this way maybe the streets would be clean, but no they can go sell drugs cuz that ain't really killing people
RazorRob305 !!! ... You Are Right On Target !

If the HO Administration would only assign some of our real smart liberals to clean up the Illegal Drug epidemic in America ..... Why Hell they would accomplish that nasty little chore in a matter of weeks !

Go to it little buddies ! Thanks / Old Lamar

Old 03-30-2010, 02:47 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It is pretty unsettling how little attention the violence from illegals on our Southern border is getting from the MSM. Barely a word about the rancher who was found murdered on his own land yesterday.
lifelongMOgal !!! ... You Make A Great Point !

Just wait until it this out of control insanity happens on their own front yards .................... and then the crying towels had better be ready for these little "Puddies" !

Just wait and see ! Thanks / Old Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies