Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 06:51 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Had the taser caused the ignorant woman to go into premature labor resulting in possible death, the broad would have been charged with murder or manslaughter. It would have been her fault, not the officer's..!
Lot's of cop haters in here...!

She made him do it! She made him do it!

She brought it all on herself!

Course, maybe the kid wasa' lookin' for some electro-shake and bake.

Ya just never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Why do we find a reason to start some shyt with Barney. I know there are some trigger happy cops out here. We need to calm down.

When I'm pulled over -- Barney will see my clevage or legs. 6 times out of 10...warning this time ma'am.

Thanks officer and have a nice night!

Old 03-29-2010, 07:52 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
normally, we do what the cops say, especially when we are warned. I have no sympathy for this gal. I do feel for her her baby. The child shouldn't suffer because mom is a jerk. Does she think she is above the law because of the pregnancy?

Nita

Old 03-29-2010, 08:09 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,672,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Had the taser caused the ignorant woman to go into premature labor resulting in possible death, the broad would have been charged with murder or manslaughter. It would have been her fault, not the officer's..!
Lot's of cop haters in here...!
Yes because refusing to sign a speeding ticket is clearly a incredibly threatening maneuver which puts the officer in immeasurable danger!!

Old 03-29-2010, 08:12 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
Yes because refusing to sign a speeding ticket is clearly a incredibly threatening maneuver which puts the officer in immeasurable danger!!
Sure, all she did was sit in the car and do nothing at all. That's all that happened. Sure. You ever watch COPS, Speeders, or other real cop shows? They don't just sit there and do nothing. I'd like to see the dashboard camera video before saying she was tased simply for refusing to sign the ticket. Sounds like she was pulling the rubberneck head bob, swinging her arms, getting extremely agitated, and totally loosing control of herself.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:15 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,672,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Sure, all she did was sit in the car and do nothing at all. That's all that happened. Sure. You ever watch COPS, Speeders, or other real cop shows? They don't just sit there and do nothing. I'd like to see the dashboard camera video before saying she was tased simply for refusing to sign the ticket. Sounds like she was pulling the rubberneck head bob, swinging her arms, getting extremely agitated, and totally loosing control of herself.
Sounds like your good at writing some fiction. Maybe she was really the hulk in disguise. Maybe she had a nuclear device in her car. Maybe she was the devil himself, waiting to bring his wrath to the christian policeman. And cops? Are you serious?

Last edited by jdm2008; 03-29-2010 at 08:25 PM..

Old 03-29-2010, 08:22 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
I usually side with police officers but there is just too much of tazing in so many instances where it should not be needed. Three cops could not secure a pregnant woman? Why couldn't they just issue another ticket for non-compliance to sign the ticket so she would have a bigger fine?

I am starting to have a very low opinion of officers anymore and would rather not be there. Old ladies, little kids, tazing seems to be the first option. Grrrr!

Old 03-29-2010, 08:22 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Sounds like your good at writing some fiction. Maybe she was really the hulk in disguise. Maybe she had a nuclear device in her car. Maybe she was the devil himself, waiting to bring his wrath to the christian policeman. And cops? Are you serious?
Well if you know it is fiction, than tell us exactly how it went down?

Old 03-29-2010, 08:24 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
What's the point? She refused to obey the requests of a police officer and the officers did what they had to do to take her into custody. If this pregnant woman was truly concerned about her unborn child she would have followed the instructions of the officer and avoided the need to be tasered.
I agree ... If folks would OBEY the commands of law enforcement officers, we would not have these taser/shootings incidents.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:25 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,642,077 times
Quote:
You're sayin you can't read...? Don't comment on an article you obviously haven't read..! It makes you look foolish...!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies