Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:30 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,082,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Bigger deficit...Obama
And the spending is a result of economic woes. Ever heard of Sir Alfred Keynes

Keynesian economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
More world hatred of US...Obama
False

World Citizens’ Views on U.S. Leadership, Pre- and Post-Obama

Quote:
More poverty and homlessness...Obama
It was climaxing under Bush and carried over into Obama's first 8 or 9 months or so. The rate is declining now. U.S. Economy: Unemployment Unexpectedly Falls to 9.7% (Update3) - Bloomberg.com

Quote:
More job loss....Obama
Refer to above

Quote:
Do I blame Bush? For being a massive spender just like Obama...you betcha.
I'll believe it when I see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 12:30 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Bigger deficit...Obama
More world hatred of US...Obama
More poverty and homlessness...Obama
More job loss....Obama
Do I blame Bush? For being a massive spender just like Obama...you betcha.
The deficit is bigger because Obama is cleaning up what's been neglected and passed along for decades.

We dont have more world hatred of U.S., what have you been reading?

Job loss -- sorry, we're doing quite a bit better than 600K jobs lost each and every month, which is what Obama walked into and is trying to clean up. Dont believe me, watch the daily stock market news.

Obama is spending to fix problems. Bush spent because -- I dont know why, or on what, other than that the PNAC puppetmasters wanted a war to kickstart Pax Americana.

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Old 04-04-2010, 12:33 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,082,526 times

Did any of the aforementioned people in the video advocate an all out war? The ones that did were directly lied to by Bush. God forbid somebody looks past partisanship and does something they think will better the nation.

If they only knew they were blatantly lied to.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,854,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
He *did* pick a fine time to lead us. He was man enough to step up and start cleaning the mess left behind by the cowardly buck-passers. Of course, some morons are always around to complain.
What was Obamas job before he became president?

Lets not sit here and pretend Obama doesnt complain about a lot he complains about having to clean up a mess. He inherited this. He inherited this how many times have we heard that line.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,411,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Keynesian economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spending is all a result of whiping the massive bowell movement Bush took on this country. If he didn't set record vacation numbers none of this would be a problem.

Oh, and I thought it was just to chum the corporate waters for campaign donations with our kid's borrowed money.

Here's what Clinton gave us...

CRA mandates for Fannie and Freddie
NAFTA
Most favorde nation trading status for China made permanent
GLBA (repealed Glass-Steigall)
CFMA (deregulated CDOs)

Your turn!

Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,854,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Did any of the aforementioned people in the video advocate an all out war? The ones that did were directly lied to by Bush. God forbid somebody looks past partisanship and does something they think will better the nation.

If they only knew they were blatantly lied to.
Did any democrat before Bush say iraq had wmds? Did any democrat while Bush was president agree that Iraq had wmds? Yes or no a simple answer to both would be nice

Thank you

Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Lets not sit here and pretend Obama doesnt complain about a lot he complains about having to clean up a mess. He inherited this. He inherited this how many times have we heard that line.
But he did inherit it. Why shouldnt he say so? He knows you guys have short memories -- short and eminently distortable.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:49 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,444,504 times
Let's see... Obama is turning around the unemployment rate a year earlier than Reagan was able to... he is spending his way out of a recession, just like your Saint Ronnie did, yet because it's a Dem doing it, it's BAD.

You people re so transparent and I hope you feel shame over your behavior, someday..

Oh.. and Roy, I'd refrain from calling people "kids" on here. I got disciplined for it, because I apparently hurt a rightie's feelings -- you know the same righties who make fun of lefties for supposedly all being politically correct ninnies. Hypocrites.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:51 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,444,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Not as many times as I have heard a righty say that Reagan inherited Carter's mess.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:52 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
Wow..the Dems are getting themselves all riled up over a parody song by two amateurs.
They did a good job of it for amateurs. So what that they have opposing opinions; they are allowed you know..this is still America and Congress has not repealed Freedom of Speech just yet.

Chill..it was just a song by 2 normal joe's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies