Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:27 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,157,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
It does not matter what gender I claim in an online forum dearie ... It only matters what gender I claim when sharing public restroom facilities.
My guess is no one has ever asked you to prove your gender before entering a restroom.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:29 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,029,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniperbleu View Post
You're missing the key word: consent. If a straight man (or woman) rapes a woman (or man), it's wrong. If a gay man (or woman) does it, it's wrong. Animals can't provide consent, so it's wrong. Children are considered to be "under the age of consent", so it's wrong. I'd venture to say that most serial killers' victims are not too happy about being chopped into pieces, so therefore they did not consent to the act.

If a gay man is attracted to another man, chats him up, they agree to go off together, it's completely consensual. It's the same if I were to meet a cute guy and go home with him for some straight-and-narrow intimate time.

My point was that peeping toms are not necessarily male, gay, or transgender, and under currently policies it's entirely possible for a girl to "peep" another. If we went to the bathroom together and I saw you peeping under the stall door, I'd likely scream and kick your face. It's nothing personal, but I use stalls for privacy and don't appreciate it being violated.
I realize that women can peep other women or males peep males but the majority is opposite sex peeping. By the way, many stalls have large gaps so there are not enough privacy to protect a woman from the curious eyes of a horny male. Also, why would a woman or male want to share a restroom with the object of their crush?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:33 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,157,295 times
Quote:
I realize that women can peep other women or males peep males but the majority is opposite sex peeping. By the way, many stalls have large gaps so there are not enough privacy to protect a woman from the curious eyes of a horny male. Also, why would a woman or male want to share a restroom with the object of their crush?
Nobody want to look at your body lady. I'm sorry, you'll just have to live with it.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Because all men are like that, right?
The ones that are on this forum who support transgendered kids using whatever restroom floats their boats seem to have a thing for sexual innuendo. Don't want to share a restroom with you folks.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,330,973 times
Quote:
Ambient aroma?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
My guess is no one has ever asked you to prove your gender before entering a restroom.
Probably because I look feminine and built like a woman.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Nobody want to look at your body lady. I'm sorry, you'll just have to live with it.
Tell that to the guys that have hit on me.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:40 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Probably because I look feminine and built like a woman.
As do many transgendered kids. It's much easier for a younger person to pass than an older one.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:47 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Haha, you think WND is a news site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
NO I don't think it is I know it is . And thats all you have to say about this tragidy is to worry about a website ?
Aw, come on.

WND isn't even a good blog. The tabloids in the supermarket checkout are more factual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies