Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 07:49 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Same way they've been taught to believe that Catholics aren't Christians, for instance. (Though that could be an old one.) I dont blame their manipulators though. Blank slates, write anything you want on them, how can you resist?
who believes that?

and what does smoking crack get you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If we deported all the Teabaggers the next time they come out of their caves with their misspelled signs, we would have more room and jobs for some good, hard-working immigrants.

What the heck. Let's deport all the grandstanding republicans who don't have anything more to contribute to the discussion than whining because they decisively lost the election in 2008 and are gearing up to lose in 2012.

Think about it. It's a sterling opportunity for America to cleanse itself of slime and start over on a new tack.
I would rather declare open season on people with stupid ideas...

and you have something white dripping from your chin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 07:58 AM

37,219 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post

I would rather declare open season on people with stupid ideas...

and you have something white dripping from your chin
Wow. I wish I could be as slick as you think you are.

You win, sport. Your post has less substance than anything I've seen here all morning.

You'll be travelling steerage, BTW. Might be fun. Remember the scenes from Titanic?

Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul83 View Post
Guess we are going to have to listen to this whining and complaining from the liberals all the way to November when we kick out the democrats and so called republicans and put in some real people who vote for what the people want. Then we can listen for another 2 years as they whine and complain because the country is actually turning around in the RIGHT direction.
someone pinch this member quick! they're in the middle of a nightmare!

Old 04-23-2010, 11:13 AM

897 posts, read 1,688,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If we deported all the Teabaggers the next time they come out of their caves with their misspelled signs, we would have more room and jobs for some good, hard-working immigrants.

What the heck. Let's deport all the grandstanding republicans who don't have anything more to contribute to the discussion than whining because they decisively lost the election in 2008 and are gearing up to lose in 2012.

Think about it. It's a sterling opportunity for America to cleanse itself of slime and start over on a new tack.

Wow how bigoted and intolerant! But then again thats allowed on the left,but never on the right.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:21 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
They actually started while Bush was in office, but okay, do these hypocritical racists have a point about the financial picture of this country?

Noooo, they started in February 2009, the first protest was tax day, 2009.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:55 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
The cockroaches of the extreme right are hiding their take over of a valid public protest movement.

"The repackaging of the Tea Parties as forces of American virtue and pluralism, rather than angry right-wingers, is happening as we speak."

"While they can be disparaged as being narrow minded ideologues possessed of an authoritarian personality, conservatives in the U.S.--and the extreme right wing that has now become the center of the GOP--have long been masters of using emotional and moral appeals to motivate their public. While the Democrats are hamstrung by an issues-based approach to politics, conservatives have mastered the art of creating an alternate world of political facts and reason (enabled by the right-wing media echo chamber) where the reality based community need not tread."

7 Tricks Teabaggers Will Use to Conceal Their Extreme Right-Wing Beliefs | | AlterNet
Is this a serious thread? The Tea Party movement never has been "extreme right wing".

But we do have left wing extremists in the White House (some of the most radical leftists this country has ever seen) and they are going to be running your life.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
Wow how bigoted and intolerant! But then again thats allowed on the left,but never on the right.
How true. These people are totally out of their minds.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:03 PM

383 posts, read 222,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
someone pinch this member quick! they're in the middle of a nightmare!
I'm gonna bookmark this page here just so we can come back on November 5th and see how right I was.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:41 PM

37,219 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
Every foul trick the Left knows was taught to it by the right.

BTW - I never claimed to suffer fools lightly, nor did I claim to be tolerant. I meant what I said. Obama was elected by a large MAJORITY of the American people. Quit whining and get used to it, and while you're at it, you may want to find a viable candidate if you hope to unseat him in 2012. Hint: It ain't Palin.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions unless you are in dire need of exercise.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:28 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Only amongst a few leftist extremists. Just because you say it's so doesn't make it so. There's no evidence the tea party movement is racist (and in fact, evidence to the contrary: non-White participants). The smear tactics tells a lot about how desperate the statists are getting.

Of course the OP in this stupid thread doesn't care about facts or evidence, as evidenced by their "militias" thread.
10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs And Extensive Photo Coverage From Tax Day Protests (PHOTOS)

Peruse these.

"What you talkin about Willis?"

"Homey don't play dat"

Plus,

Pictures of Obama with a bone through his nose sitting practially naked in front of a pot

And much more.

No racism intended, I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies