Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 AM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Since you've interpreted those questions from my response to this thread, let me say this clearly. This woman does not represent me, this woman does not represent the way I was raised. It is not my responsibility to be responsible for or hold this woman responsible for her actions. Are you responsible for the actions of a white child molester?
Or the white male serial killers?

(73% of them are white afterall)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 08:07 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,000 times
IMO: With her being a gold digger she's probably collecting child support from various Men plus already gets a handout from the US/State governments but expects and wants and wants and wants and wants more. This is the impression this ostrich moving female gives me especially with her entitlist attitude.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:08 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Or the white male serial killers?

(73% of them are white afterall)
yes and apparently the remaining balance of white males are poor put upon because women are 'stealing their jobs'. We white women sure do have a whole lotta crap to deal with, don't you think?

Old 04-22-2010, 08:10 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Her children should not have to suffer because of her stupidity. They need to be placed with responsible families.
How about yours?

Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Did someone mention an "entitlement" mentality?

We are all paying for this one too, but I guess its ok when the mother and babies aren't Black.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:28 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
So this 1 woman represents the black community? Yes another generalization.
And a gross one at that. Well. This is probably a largely isolated thing like Octomom. Perhaps it is an example of how chronic welfare can lead to a sense of entitlement. This is a volatile mix. Government (welfare) plus religion ("babies are heaven sent..."). Bound to be problems. But I don't like to get too critical because I really don't have the answers...

Old 04-22-2010, 08:37 AM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
yes and apparently the remaining balance of white males are poor put upon because women are 'stealing their jobs'. We white women sure do have a whole lotta crap to deal with, don't you think?

So you're saying you are responsible for the white serial killers and the white child molesters? Then what pray tell are you doing about it, you know, with all of you 'white on white policing' you were going on about before?

Old 04-22-2010, 08:38 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
No. I don't believe in initiation of force. But I don't know how much harm she has done to those around her though. You would have to ask them.
So without knowing whether she has done any harm you suggest execution.
That's what I love about the wingnuts, they seem so comfortable taking everything to the logical extreme.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:50 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
The woman in the article has disrepected and belittled herself and by the way, the OP as well as other posters in this thread have made it about race. To take individuals ignorances and associate it to an entire ethnic group is STUPID. I could care less what this woman is trying to do for herself. My main concern is taking care of and educating my children. Is it your responsibility to hand hold every meth head, molester, abuser who is White?
I am a 50 year old white (Irish / Italian) male. Married to my first wife with two daughters. I have a degree in Business Administration and a professional certification in accounting. Demographically speaking, I should be a conservative and would likely show disdain for welfare and government programs that appear to create an environment of abuse and laziness. But I don't feel that strongly.

I have mixed emotions. Frustrations over being taxed to support questionable programs? Yes. But I still feel compassion for my fellow people (of all persuasions). There are times when I wonder about whether these programs are designed to get liberal votes or to "hold certain ethnicities down".

I read these posts and can certainly understand the varied frustrations but I try not to make it about one thing. Yes. Race is an issue here. But it is only one of many. I don't see anything constructive, other than venting (often a good stress release) by focusing on one aspect of a problem.

Unless we can address all issues within the issue, we will fail to conclude anything constructive. Personally, I think the issue is too complex and few of us, if any, can do it any justice.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:50 AM

442 posts, read 965,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
I doubt this has much of anything to do with the black community, per se. Any white trash woman is capable of having 15 kids, just depends on willing donors.

If anybody owes this woman anything it's either whoever failed in educating her in the use of that thing or herself.
I agree, look at Octomom, she is white. Why is it that because a black woman had a number of kids she gets picked on and when a white woman has 8 she gets a new house, teeth, and the whole dam town babysits. And I am not black!!! You can racize this discussion, there are all kinds of people who have mulitude of kids, its just he ones that cry the loudest that get heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies