Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 06:07 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times

Advertisements

He has connected Cap and Trade, Global Warming, Chicago Climate Exchange, Pres Obama, Freddy Mack, Al Gore, Bill Ayres brother, the latest controversy, can't even think of the name (brain dead with all of this stuff) and to my brain dead mind, IT ALL SOUNDS LOGICAL!
The only problem is, I can't comprehend the whole thing.
Does anybody understand and does anybody believe it could be true?
Please explain if you understand, thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 06:16 PM

383 posts, read 222,726 times
I was watching that but I couldn't follow I was getting bored lol...Usually its more interesting.

Old 04-29-2010, 06:23 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
He has connected Cap and Trade, Global Warming, Chicago Climate Exchange, Pres Obama, Freddy Mack, Al Gore, Bill Ayres brother, the latest controversy, can't even think of the name (brain dead with all of this stuff) and to my brain dead mind, IT ALL SOUNDS LOGICAL!
0bana- Sat on board of directors for the Joyce Foundation when they gave $1 million to the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX).

Goldman Sachs - owns a lot of shares of CCX

al Gore - is the chairman of a carbon trade investment company called Generation Investment Management, and they own the majority of shares in CCX

David Blood — previously chief executive of Goldman Sachs Asset Management — is the CEO of Generation Investment Management.

And from I have heard, the Joyce Foundation, funded money for John Ayers’ Chicago School Initiatives.

Funny how the same players keep showing up all over, but then again this is Chicago.

Goldman Sachs has a ton of money invested in green energy and carbon trading, and owns companies that deal in it too.

Here is a place to start, not sure how true any of it is, but I'll leave that to others to decide.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-intima...-trading-scam/

Old 04-29-2010, 06:32 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
The cycle looks something like this..
Enron thought up a system that would track credits and bundle them up to be sold.
1) In 2002 the Chicago Climate Exchange received money from the Joyce Foundation to develop a cap/trade system..
2) The Joyce Foundation also gives money to John Ayers (Bill Ayers brother).
3) Obama sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation, who made sure that Chicago Climate Exchange received money.
4) Richard Sandor, received money from the Climate Exchange,
5) Generation Investment Management, purchases a stake in the Chicago Climate Exchange, where Al Gore, sits on the board and is a Co-Founder. There are also numerous Goldman Sachs employees who sit on this board as well, who happen to be advisors now to Obama.
6) In 2006, Goldman Sachs buys up 10% of the Chicago Climate Exchange..
7) A patent was received by Carlton Bartells family on 11/7/06, one day after Democrats took over Congress, after Mr Bartells died in the 9/11 attacks.
8) Franklin Rains, ceo of Fannie Mae bought the technology off the Bartells family, (not sure why a mortgage company would buy it, but lets continue)
9) And now of course, Congress and Obama will attempt to push through the cap/trade legislation to benefit those involved.. (i.e. above)

Old 04-29-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The cycle looks something like this..
Enron thought up a system that would track credits and bundle them up to be sold.
1) In 2002 the Chicago Climate Exchange received money from the Joyce Foundation to develop a cap/trade system..
2) The Joyce Foundation also gives money to John Ayers (Bill Ayers brother).
3) Obama sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation, who made sure that Chicago Climate Exchange received money.
4) Richard Sandor, received money from the Climate Exchange,
5) Generation Investment Management, purchases a stake in the Chicago Climate Exchange, where Al Gore, sits on the board and is a Co-Founder. There are also numerous Goldman Sachs employees who sit on this board as well, who happen to be advisors now to Obama.
6) In 2006, Goldman Sachs buys up 10% of the Chicago Climate Exchange..
7) A patent was received by Carlton Bartells family on 11/7/06, one day after Democrats took over Congress, after Mr Bartells died in the 9/11 attacks.
8) Franklin Rains, ceo of Fannie Mae bought the technology off the Bartells family, (not sure why a mortgage company would buy it, but lets continue)
9) And now of course, Congress and Obama will attempt to push through the cap/trade legislation to benefit those involved.. (i.e. above)
Goldman Sachs and Wall Street stand to make trillions of dollars trading the air we breathe

Wouldn't this be the ultimate scam, trading, taxing and profiting off something we cannot see, smell or touch?

Old 04-29-2010, 06:47 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Goldman Sachs and Wall Street stand to make trillions of dollars trading the air we breathe

Wouldn't this be the ultimate scam, trading, taxing and profiting off something we cannot see, smell or touch?
I do find the connection between the president and GS suspicious..

The whole time the government is taking action to tank the GS stock by making them out to be the back guys in the freemarket system, they are acting as economic advisors to the president.

Last edited by pghquest; 04-29-2010 at 07:05 PM..

Old 04-29-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:

...and better yet - it's being done for something we cannot even prove.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:02 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,232,791 times
Quote:

Now tie all these ideas and names to the Progressive movement, i.e., big government control. Historically, Wall Street has had the upper hand over Washington DC. This would give the CCX the upper hand over Wall Street and DC. The ultimate good ol' boyz club.

Yes, it would be the ultimate scam and would dictate every facit of the government and economy for the rest of your life.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:42 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,331,048 times
Beck is getting very warm.
Always follow the money.
Then ask who benefits the most.
It seems we are heading in the wrong direction.Look at our economy. Goldman Sachs is a very powerful financial company that was essentially protected by the bailouts. Also we know that their employees frequently get "promoted" into highly influential positions of power in government.The news that Goldman Sachs owns 10% of Chicago Climate Exchange is troubling.This news that Al Gore heads a company that owns another 10% of CCX is also troubling.The reason its troubling is that are mainstream sources aren't telling us these important facts and Glen Beck is.Some seem to just be interested in engaging hate mongering rhetoric. I just want my country to recover from this mess we are in.We need our insitutions to be accountable,our leaders truthful, and our people ethical.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupson1 View Post
Beck is getting very warm.
Always follow the money.
Then ask who benefits the most.
It seems we are heading in the wrong direction.Look at our economy. Goldman Sachs is a very powerful financial company that was essentially protected by the bailouts. Also we know that their employees frequently get "promoted" into highly influential positions of power in government.The news that Goldman Sachs owns 10% of Chicago Climate Exchange is troubling.This news that Al Gore heads a company that owns another 10% of CCX is also troubling.The reason its troubling is that are mainstream sources aren't telling us these important facts and Glen Beck is.Some seem to just be interested in engaging hate mongering rhetoric. I just want my country to recover from this mess we are in.We need our insitutions to be accountable,our leaders truthful, and our people ethical.
I'm sure CCX will be small potatoes, the entire financial investment swindle will be world wide, and tax/trade in the trillions of dollars each year. We all get poorer, while the crooks like al Gore and Wall Street types get rich. But hey, as long as the libs believe they get their revenge on big oil and big coal, then they are happy and content.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies