Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 10:12 AM

329 posts, read 201,839 times

Advertisements

100K have rolled out of Arizona since the news that the bill was passed hit. Like the poster said these folks are just looking for greener pastures, green as in money. Once a few more states see what's going on and passing the same thing the libs will get their wish and all the illegals will head right for em and destroy their state economy. Good riddance to both groups. Plus the lefties won't have any guns to fight back so it will be a bloodbath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 10:22 AM

36,524 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Wow, a hillbilly state follows Arizona lead, who would have thunk it. What's next, the KKK supports the bill.
This news makes me proud to be a resident of a hillbilly state. Im glad TN is slowly doing something positive about the illegal alien problem.
Now if we can just do something about all those "damn yankees" JUST KIDDDING, JUST KIDDING!

Old 05-25-2010, 10:27 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,766,167 times
Now if we can just do something about all those "damn yankees" JUST KIDDDING, JUST KIDDING![/quote]

Too bad you cant deport the Yankees from your "Hillbilly state" lol

Old 05-25-2010, 10:30 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post

I guess this passes for progress these days
I think you need to see the picture that Patriot Post put out today. It was one of a long line of military vehicles parked at the border with soldiers and machine guns pointed at Mexico. The caption was, "Lets see them jump over this fence". That is the very fence I want to see constructed.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:33 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Pretty soon, every conservative state will enforce illegal immigration laws. As a result, all the illegals will seek out liberal state "safe havens". The liberals will be happy, as they will get what they want- to support the education, housing, and healthcare for all the illegals.
No they won't because their taxes will be raised. Then they will have their "DUH!" moment and decide they want to move to cheaper states without realizing because they're conservative is why they're cheaper.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:36 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,590,741 times
I think the reason my state, Nevada, isn't passing a law similar to Arizona's is that our economy is so far gone that most of the illegals left on their own about a year ago. I think this is the definition of mixed blessing.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:46 AM

442 posts, read 965,389 times
I want to know how and why employers higher them?!? I was watching the news where Obama was entertaining Mandella and they gave the stats for being in Mexico:
You have to know the language-they won't teach it to you in thier schools
You have to be sponsered by an employer
You have to have a job to live there

What is it going to take to send those dang people back to Mexico???????

Old 05-25-2010, 10:48 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,766,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trnsplntfrmNV View Post
I want to know how and why employers higher them?!? I was watching the news where Obama was entertaining Mandella and they gave the stats for being in Mexico:
You have to know the language-they won't teach it to you in thier schools
You have to be sponsered by an employer
You have to have a job to live there

What is it going to take to send those dang people back to Mexico???????
You mean Mexico has tough immigration laws that they enforce?how nice
Then the Mexican Government screams at us when we enforce ours?
They also aid their citizens with instructions on how to sneak into our border?

Old 05-25-2010, 11:24 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
I predict more States will catch the train, as Arizona has, except my stupid --- State of California, with a bunch of Democratic Morons running it, Most of them Democrat, and that is bad enough!~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies