Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 09:45 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,319,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
Ray McBerry for Governor! I got the bumper sticker already on the back of my truck and got the yard sign in the yard.
So you support pedophiles? Interesting. I knew the right wing had no conscience but its amazing how fast they flip flop.

Quote:
Last month, we told you that Ray McBerry, a Republican candidate for governor and former history teacher, had his teaching certificate suspended because of an improper relationship with an underaged student.
A word from the young student in the Ray McBerry case, via Jeff Sexton and SWGA | Political Insider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 09:52 AM

4,399 posts, read 10,672,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Before becoming so outraged over an alleged event in a far off state,you might want to at least do some basic fact checking...

Of course I wonder what business it is who is running for Governor in GA to someone in WA state....

Surely not the political affiliation of the person being attacked????
I wonder what business it is of someone living in SC?

Old 06-06-2010, 10:05 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Stop sniveling. Here's something for you to read:

SWGA Politics » Ray McBerry. Child Molester.

Sniveling???LOL

Old 06-06-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I'm just curious, so if you discovered your 16 year-old daughter was having a relationship with a male teacher/counselor, who had also given her a cell phone without your knowledge, you would be quite fine with that?
I thought what went on the in 'bedroom' was no-one's business???

What happened to all the openness and tolerance?

LOL...

Old 06-06-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
I wonder what business it is of someone living in SC?
Geography lesson of the day,SC is right next to GA.

WA is not quite.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
So you support pedophiles?
Definition lesson of the day...
Quote:
Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children

Old 06-06-2010, 10:12 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:

LOL...
If a school teacher/counselor is in my 16 year-old daughters bedroom, you may be damned sure it's my business.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:43 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,948,545 times
Quote:

LOL...
Openness and tolerance for a teacher having an inappropriate relationship with a 16 year old student? Who could support this? She's a child, for God's sake!

There's something seriously wrong with anyone who would vote for a grown man who could get involved with a teenager. Seriously, seriously, wrong.

Do you have any daughter's by chance? Ignoring everything else, I can only wonder what you'd do if a male teacher gave your teenage daughter a cell phone without your knowlege.

You are really considering voting for this guy?

Old 06-06-2010, 10:48 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Just when you think the nutcase zealot conservatives cannot sink to a new low, somehow they always do. Now they eat their own. The so called "right to life" people say that being unable to have children disqualifies a woman from being elected. "We cannot endorse a barren woman". This in spite of the fact that she is one of them- 100% "pro life". But the amazing thing is that they were able to endorse her opponent who likes to date young teenagers at the local high school!

The Weekly Online!
A word from the young student in the Ray McBerry case, via Jeff Sexton and SWGA | Political Insider
Your sources are suspect, but if true, the person who thinks like this is being very unfair, and their mind is so far out in Wacky Land that it really does not matter; definitely the distinct political minority.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Openness and tolerance for a teacher having an inappropriate relationship with a 16 year old student? Who could support this? She's a child, for God's sake!

There's something seriously wrong with anyone who would vote for a grown man who could get involved with a teenager. Seriously, seriously, wrong.

Do you have any daughter's by chance? Ignoring everything else, I can only wonder what you'd do if a male teacher gave your teenage daughter a cell phone without your knowlege.

You are really considering voting for this guy?
Age of consent in GA is 16...

I am in SC,it is illegal for me to vote for the Governor of GA.

What flew over you and some others heads is the left believes supposedly what consenting adults do in private is THEIR business.....

As to the OP,well I am one of those people that like....EVIDENCE,I am funny like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies