Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 09:10 PM

504 posts, read 457,604 times

Advertisements

Seems all that wiretapping and infringing on American rights to privacy has done a decent job of tracking down lone wolf loonies. I guess I can live with it.

But I would love to hear that the people who are really orchestrating this charade have been arrested or whacked also. There are plants in our government the FBI , media, CIA and that along with the new world order crowd and the military industrialists. I am not fooled not one IOTA.

THis whole game is Operation Northwoods PART II.

All you birthers whining about Obamas Birth Certificate instead of following real leads is laughable all the while you dont notice the social engineering being conducted. Does the fact he is a negro botther you that much. He is a transnational puppet just like most presidents since FDR.

Forget the negroes Birth Certificate and research:

Norad Standing down during 911
The Bin Ladens being flown out the country during 911 while everyone else was grounded
The free fall speed of the Twin Towers
Why the CIA supplied Drugs to Americans to fund the contras off the books.
The modifications of Fisa
The Patriot act
Who's getting rich off this war
Why Zarqawi a supposed High value target was killed insteadof attempted to capture
Why Osama B. L was on the C.I.A. Payroll all the way up to 911
Why Saddam had a valid reason to invade Kuwait, and an American PR and lobbying firm went into overdrive to start Desert Storm up on a pack of lies.
Why congress hasnt officially declared War
Why Elliot Spitzer all of a sudden got popped after bringing to light the predatory lending and the housing bubble Hoax.
Why our country is Israels Lap-dog/Pitbull they have nukes and the 2nd best AF in the world.
Bin Laden being let out of Tora Bora.
How conveniently we were shown the supposed execution of Saddam
Why Oil spiked so high a few yrs back when the second larges Oil nation in the world had been secured by the United states.
The USS Liberty
How Prescott Bush and Henyr Ford and others made so much money off of supporting the US and Germany during WWII
Who took part in covering up the treasonous industrialists of WWII---They got away scott free
Why elected Dems and Repubs dont want to do anything about illegal immigration.
Who was in on the Gulf of Tonkin Lie.

Damn people there is so much to research and bring to lite but we sit around calling one another *******s and rethugs when we are all Americans. We are being played. I know on the left they played it up so hard that Bush lied us into war-----We elect them and the 1st thing out Pelos's mouth is "Impeachment is off the Table" If thats how she felt then she should have shut her mouth about the lies. You cant have it both ways. You cats on the right know damn well this whole war $H*T was garbage. Let the strong emotions of 911 subside and look at the facts

You knuckle draggers need to quit worrying about the negroe taking your guns. YOu can keep your guns lol cause the Military controls the night. If you dont have night vision en'masse then you stand no chance. Lol our boys have been in Iraq practicing night ops for quite a few years now. So there is nothing you can do to stand against a rogue GOVT besides vote yourself back into control of it.

Quit being distracted and get educated, and educate your kids, start electing people who will truly represent you by actions and not with slogans. Its gonna take an educated electorate to throw off the shackles of ignorance applied by the transnationals who control our media. I believe in this country and I know we can do it.

Do your research

Sorry just Venting. I am pretty sure I am going on some kind of watch list for this post ---Screw em. America 1st baby
(this is a repost I fat fingered it into the elections section)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,550,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Seems all that wiretapping and infringing on American rights to privacy has done a decent job of tracking down lone wolf loonies. I guess I can live with it.

But I would love to hear that the people who are really orchestrating this charade have been arrested or whacked also. There are plants in our government the FBI , media, CIA and that along with the new world order crowd and the military industrialists. I am not fooled not one IOTA.

All you birthers whining about Obamas Birth Certificate instead of following real leads is laughable all the while you dont notice the social engineering being conducted. Does the fact he is a negro botther you that much. He is a transnational puppet just like most presidents since FDR.

The Bin Ladens being flown out the country during 911 while everyone else was grounded
The Patriot act
Why Zarqawi a supposed High value target was killed insteadof attempted to capture
Why Saddam had a valid reason to invade Kuwait, and an American PR and lobbying firm went into overdrive to start Desert Storm up on a pack of lies.
Why Elliot Spitzer all of a sudden got popped after bringing to light the predatory lending and the housing bubble Hoax.
Why our country is Israels Lap-dog/Pitbull they have nukes and the 2nd best AF in the world.
Why Oil spiked so high a few yrs back when the second larges Oil nation in the world had been secured by the United states.
The USS Liberty
How Prescott Bush and Henyr Ford and others made so much money off of supporting the US and Germany during WWII
Who took part in covering up the treasonous industrialists of WWII---They got away scott free

Damn people there is so much to research and bring to lite but we sit around calling one another *******s and rethugs when we are all Americans. We are being played. I know on the left they played it up so hard that Bush lied us into war-----We elect them and the 1st thing out Pelos's mouth is "Impeachment is off the Table" If thats how she felt then she should have shut her mouth about the lies. You cant have it both ways. You cats on the right know damn well this whole war $H*T was garbage. Let the strong emotions of 911 subside and look at the facts

You knuckle draggers need to quit worrying about the negroe taking your guns. YOu can keep your guns lol cause the Military controls the night. If you dont have night vision en'masse then you stand no chance. Lol our boys have been in Iraq practicing night ops for quite a few years now. So there is nothing you can do to stand against a rogue GOVT besides vote yourself back into control of it.

Quit being distracted and get educated, and educate your kids, start electing people who will truly represent you by actions and not with slogans. Its gonna take an educated electorate to throw off the shackles of ignorance applied by the transnationals who control our media. I believe in this country and I know we can do it.

Do your research

Sorry just Venting. I am pretty sure I am going on some kind of watch list for this post ---Screw em. America 1st baby
You're wasting your time. Let the sheep graze.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 AM

5,007 posts, read 15,436,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post

The Patriot act
The USS Liberty

Do your research

Should you require a custom-fitted tinfoil hat, I recommend Jermyn Street in London. Some wonderful tailors and craftsmen there.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:47 AM

563 posts, read 1,287,653 times
Its too late, the devils own everything already, there is no stopping them now

Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,466,179 times
What's your point! most of us on here, realize the scope of what is happening, so i ask of you, what do you recommend we do. You seem to have all the answers. If i were you i would not be making any sort of statements at all, without legal documentation, never know might think you know it all, and you just might be fooled. Ok we get it we don't live in a perfect world, we don't live in a perfect Country, but as far as this Country is not Perfect in any way, nor our its residents, there are sure a lot of people coming into this Country, and by illegal means. Think our Country is not perfect, i suggest you visit a lot of the Middle East for about a year, come back, let me know how you liked it.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:45 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,283,153 times
Another conspiracy nut!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:58 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,222,335 times
The tide always turns and eventually those who raise questions and concerns are often shown to have been on the right track. Those who never have any questions and cannot see a bigger picture are the sheeple that make up the bulk of the populace. Little fish who are on to something the big fish don't want exposed may be "suicided" or otherwise disposed of.

It is the perfect example of "the prophet who is without honor in his own country".

Old 06-08-2010, 09:03 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,067,115 times
Wow, that's a riot! Ever consider a tin foil body suit? That way the squirrels won't control your mind.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:06 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,968,405 times
How's that saying go? First they laugh at you........

Old 06-08-2010, 04:24 PM

504 posts, read 457,604 times
THe people who discount what I have wrote and cant find one issue that they find worth investigating are the most ignorant of the ignorant. Father forgive them cause they know not............. THing is I know the majority of Americans know better. If you really want to get tin foilish---I think there are operatives who sit around on these forums to flame worthwhile questions and issues so not to let them gain any momentum.......

One last thing................ I dont need a tin foil hat. But it is quite obvious that you need a library card. If you had any kind of eductation you know everything that I spoke on have merits worth investigating. Get off the internet and you go to a Library and you will find evidence on everything I brought up.

Education.........Its the word
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies