Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2015, 09:06 PM

67 posts, read 69,347 times

Advertisements

We could, spend hours surfing the web, plowing through a million adds looking for an honest knowledgeable Real Estate Agent in the Sebastian/Vero Beach areas... or we could ask you guys.

Hopefully, referrals, are allowed

Not sure how to go about this.

If I'm doing anything wrong, please advise how to do it right!
We're looking for experienced local's recommendations.

Thank You,
Ron & Dee

Last edited by Sunscape; 02-19-2015 at 06:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2015, 09:26 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,204,029 times
no its not allowed.... if you can still edit.. please remove your email address

Old 02-19-2015, 02:20 PM

21 posts, read 25,411 times
I recommend Barbara Johnson, I'll pm you w/ her phone number.

Old 02-21-2015, 09:43 AM

21 posts, read 25,411 times
Have to withdraw that. I don't really know her well enough & a person she referred me to aggravated me to no end last night. I'm still aggravated. When ppl try to manipulate you & you catch it, it just makes you put up your guard even more. Obviously, right?

Old 02-21-2015, 09:59 AM

The company I referred you to has a wonderful reputation- they have top awards given to them by their peers and clients. I would refer them to anyone that is looking to build without hesitation.

Perhaps you expected them to do a partial build when the City won't let them -- or you - do that. Or perhaps what you want to spend and what it actually costs are wildly different.

Your dealing with them and your wants have nothing to do with me. Nobody here knows what your conversations were but you.

I only refer people I TRUST and have worked with. Simply because of what you JUST SAID and included MY NAME with it.

My reputation goes with my referrals. I still stand by that. I won't refer anyone I don't use myself.

Old 02-21-2015, 01:43 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,896,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowallergy View Post
Have to withdraw that. I don't really know her well enough & a person she referred me to aggravated me to no end last night. I'm still aggravated. When ppl try to manipulate you & you catch it, it just makes you put up your guard even more. Obviously, right?
NO, what's obvious is that was really RUDE publicly attacking someone's reputation like that.

And all because you were unhappy with the way a conversation with SOMEONE ELSE went?

I think you should state YOUR NAME so everyone knows to steer clear of YOU. The guy who wants some half azzed half built house that they're going to "finish" themselves.

That's why I live in a condo in an HOA to avoid wack job neighbors like that.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:06 PM

snowallergy

I just talked to the person you talked to to find out what was going on- I like to know too.

No you can't do a detached garage even if you are afraid of the emissions from your car exhaust. - there IS a problem with the building dept approving it.
Yes, there are a LOT of impact fees, lot clearing, water connections, permitting, etc cost and fees and that came estimated at over $24,000.... all without you even telling her where your "supposed" lot is located. Lot clearing alone can be up to $15,000, depending on what has to be done to bring it up to grade.

That left them with about $100,000 to build your house with. She sent you plans, estimates etc etc. all with only speaking to you. That's pretty good customer service- for free- if you ask me.

BUT...if you actually think KB can build you a house you like ....please please please go for it.

Go read up on their building standards, reviews, and awards....

here's a good start...http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/kb_home.html

Old 03-28-2016, 01:53 PM

48 posts, read 76,970 times
Search google for Gus Brugger, Sebastian FL.....he's honest, calm (the last thing you need is a non-stop yakker pressuring you), patient and did I say honest? ..and lived here for a long time. His wife Khristine is wonderful too - they work together and neither of them has that edgy salesperson personality. They helped me find me home and didn't press me to buy over my budget. They're wonderful honest people and have excellent recommendations for the inspection process, painters, anything you'll need after finding your home. Tell them Karen said hi.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:37 PM

sslainey...do you realize this post is a year old and did NOT have to do with a real estate agent.. it had to do with a BUILDER
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
View detailed profiles of: